Alabama Generating Billions From Prisoners

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you are depending on outside forces to fix this, you are an idiot.

You better get your big boy paints on
He's right though. This is something our representatives need to work to fix. That's why it's good that they're working alongside rights groups to unravel the Alabama Statehouse-to-prison pipeline.

What is the party of black people doing to stop it? Suing corporations? Making laws to illegalize this? What do our votes get us on this morally reprehensible and illegal practice?
Like @get these nets said, State Rep. Chris England has introduced a number of proposals designed to fight this. Rep. Linda Coleman-Madison has as well. Alabama still has a strong Red Trifecta where they control EVERY lever of the state government. Kay Ivey is an evil, racist woman.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I got a cousin on parole and they broight his ass back in talmbout he tested postive for fentanyl...

FENTANYL?! :mjtf:
I got another cousin that's only like 13-14. She got in a fight at school that the OTHER girl started and the district (Black controlled) is tryna put her on probation until she's 18 :mjtf: They been fighting it but the first lawyer wasn't doing shyt. I gotta check with my pops on the latest
@ItsPeople @Brolic the fukk is so funny? I ain't playin :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

I'm tired of holding people's hands.

That's the reality of the situation

These people out here have black people eating out of troughs.

What I really want to do can't be said online so view it as frustration.

You said you’d crash out on a police officer if he told you to move your ass because you said it was disrespectful…. even if it meant losing your 6 figure income. Now all of a sudden you can’t say what you wanna say?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You said you’d crash out on a police officer if he told you to move your ass because you said it was disrespectful…. even if it meant losing your 6 figure income. Now all of a sudden you can’t say what you wanna say?
Yeah he's a corny white provocateur probably from overseas. He's getting ignored.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

What are you talking about

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
See this what I was talking about in my old thread

Yall get too comfortable with dissing southern black people on the forum, now look what we got :mjpls:

I got fam in Richmond hill Georgia.

The picture isn't pretty for southern blacks

Edit.

Its not pretty for northern blacks either

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Which side runs Alabama again? :sas1:
The people repealed the laws in the Constitution allowing this, but the Governor doubled down with law enforcement right behind her at the press conference.
The governor is one of those old rich white women from the elite side of country white folks in Alabama.
These people are connected.
There's a billionaire from my hometown who is known worldwide because he became a big investor with George Soros.
Bill Gates visited my hometown way back in the 90s (I think because of this same billionaire) and invested money into it.
My hometown got millions of dollars from Bloomberg to build a new Healthcare High School (to put high school kids to work in hospitals), that they are just building now.
The governor was the main one pushing it.
People think it's just southern white folks that approve of what's going on. No, that's the elite making all of this happen.
The state of Alabama has a retirement division called the Retirement Systems of Alabama (RSA). They own a lot of land in Alabama, but they also own a building in New York City close to Wall Street.
Wall Street started out as a slave trading organization.
Nikkas better wake up to what you are really dealing with.
This happens in all prison systems in America.
In fact, they want to make slaves out of everybody.

Last edited: