Alabama Generating Billions From Prisoners

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You blacks live like second class citizens down south.

Almost like indentured slaves.

Aren't you tired of being treated like a muppet?
See this what I was talking about in my old thread

Yall get too comfortable with dissing southern black people on the forum, now look what we got :mjpls:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I watched the first 5 minutes of the video. At :22 seconds, they show State Rep. Chris England (D) being interviewed.

Person interested in the answer to the question you posed, would look him up to see what types of local, state, and federal measures are in place to counter what is happening.
His state, so clearly his office would be the hub of info about that.
Don't pay @Seoul Gleou no attention breh

He just yapping. We all see the play :unimpressed:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would post what state I'm talking about (but it's election season and brehs go crazy when u mention this person), but, it's ain't the South.

There's a "liberal state" that has more prisoners than any country in the entire world.

Yes, a state with more prisoners than any country in the world except the US, of course.

And they've fought to keep ppl in prisoner for the labor.

And judge in Pennsylvania got got for "selling" juvenile offenders for labor.
The pa judge was sending mostly white teens, if I remember the American greed correctly.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I watched the first 5 minutes of the video. At :22 seconds, they show State Rep. Chris England (D) being interviewed.

Person interested in the answer to the question you posed, would look him up to see what types of local, state, and federal measures are in place to counter what is happening.
His state, so clearly his office would be the hub of info about that.
I'm asking rhetorical questions. He did nothing and neither did other elected officials. If they did, this expose wouldn't exist and neither would black people working in Wendy's for free. :unimpressed:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm asking rhetorical questions. He did nothing and neither did other elected officials. If they did, this expose wouldn't exist and neither would black people working in Wendy's for free. :unimpressed:
Disingenuous answer.
Person producing the doc. wouldn't have him featured unless be was one of the elected officials fighting AGAINST the exploitation that they are highlighting.

A look at the history of the bills he's introduced about prison reform would confirm this. And he's probably spoken up about the other members of the state legislature who have stalled or worked against his efforts.

"Done nothing" is a childish and inaccurate take on politics.

Have to block you.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was sent to me :smh: I was just going to ignore it but can't
I have portfolio stock /property /fam/roots down there.

You do the crime, scheme yelling about being a demon forget your life . I have no problem with this. Folk that look like me behind bars working. Im young breh but not on some sucka bleed heart train. The hell these prisoners have caused in neighborhoods where elders live.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Disingenuous answer.
Person producing the doc. wouldn't have him featured unless be was one of the elected officials fighting AGAINST the exploitation that they are highlighting.

A look at the history of the bills he's introduced about prison reform would confirm this. And he's probably spoken up about the other members of the state legislature who have stalled or worked against his efforts.

"Done nothing" is a childish and inaccurate take on politics.

Have to block you.
He belongs to a party, as an individual he's simply not enough. If you're settling for bare minimum, you shouldn't speak on this. Idgaf if you block me, you're an npc with barely any original opinions.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I got a cousin on parole and they broight his ass back in talmbout he tested postive for fentanyl...

FENTANYL?! :mjtf:
I got another cousin that's only like 13-14. She got in a fight at school that the OTHER girl started and the district (Black controlled) is tryna put her on probation until she's 18 :mjtf: They been fighting it but the first lawyer wasn't doing shyt. I gotta check with my pops on the latest

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Who talks like this? "You blacks"? :mjtf:

:yeshrug:

I'm tired of holding people's hands.

That's the reality of the situation

These people out here have black people eating out of troughs.

What I really want to do can't be said online so view it as frustration.