Al Bundy is too raw for 21st century tv

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
She's bad but it does get old. It's not even the sex. It's waking up everyday doing the same routine, getting the kids ready for school, groceries, favors etc etc by the time it's night were both :deadmanny: And we just go to sleep

This guy just summed up my entire life

BTW

:mjcry:

:francis:

tqzGqEg.jpg

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day about this, remember when Duke got Murked by Serpentor? The visual :wow::mjcry:

Yea he took the serpent to the heart but Hasbro p*ssyed out because kids were already crying about Optimus Prime dying in the TF:TM so they added some dialogue at the end with Doc saying Duke gonna be a ok. No way in hell or earth or Cobra La can someone take a direct stab to the heart, lose all that blood and be a ok. Never liked Duke anyway, I was more a Beach Head and General Hawk fan. Plus Serpentor was cool.

On topic, today they would be boycotting and marching in front of Fox offices after Al does his "a fat woman galloped in the shoe store today" routine. This world makes me sick sometimes. So glad I grew up with classic TV moments in their prime. I remember you wanted to be home on Sunday's by 7 with a nice hot plate of momma or grandma sunday dinner and your eyes and brain receptive to the piff that is MWC, In Living Color, prime Simpsons, X Files and more.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day about this, remember when Duke got Murked by Serpentor? The visual :wow::mjcry:

Yea he took the serpent to the heart but Hasbro p*ssyed out because kids were already crying about Optimus Prime dying in the TF:TM so they added some dialogue at the end with Doc saying Duke gonna be a ok. No way in hell or earth or Cobra La can someone take a direct stab to the heart, lose all that blood and be a ok. Never liked Duke anyway, I was more a Beach Head and General Hawk fan. Plus Serpentor was cool.

"Hey everybody! Duke's alive!" :skip: :francis:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
On topic, today they would be boycotting and marching in front of Fox offices after Al does his "a fat woman galloped in the shoe store today" routine. This world makes me sick sometimes. So glad I grew up with classic TV moments in their prime. I remember you wanted to be home on Sunday's by 7 with a nice hot plate of momma or grandma sunday dinner and your eyes and brain receptive to the piff that is MWC, In Living Color, prime Simpsons, X Files and more.
This right here is THEE Truth. :umad: These Times helped a lot to Soften The Blow of Horrible Mondays. Good TV on Sunday Might was such a Life Saver.