Akademiks Turns on Drake (vid)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'ma keep it a bean, these heaux is fukkin Drake and they're the ones tied up. He's single, If a bytch choose him, was she ever really yours?
True. Drake is fukking the same women the industry fukks. :manny:

I just think Drake does it in a way, where he's actively trying to get over on the rappers. IE Drake fukking chick X who's currently having her turn with rapper X, for the sole purpose of Drake having a one up on rapper X.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1:

Can somebody remind me, how Hit ‘Em up starts?

Or even ‘I got a story to tell’ :sas2:

Two dudes openly owning their disrespectful intentions is still foul. But it’s not the same as the dude pretending to be friends with everyone and fukking their women later.

We all know why Pac did it. Biggie didn’t know the nikka well enough to care, based on how the story ended. Drake is doing it to people in his circle. Scumbag shyt.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Drake will do anything for fame, money, and access to women. If you listen to Drake’s music you know he don’t like women, he just likes fukking em.

Early Drake was some lovey dovey type cat who would talk about women not staying with him but the subtext was always that Drake was selfish and self-absorbed.

Then mid career Drake talked about smashing hella thots instead of being committed and regretting it, trying to apologize to the women he should have gave more time to.

Then late stage Drake talks about women like they’re objects and that he doesn’t trust any of them because they’re disloyal.

Drake doesn’t see he’s the problem. The women leave or don’t stick around because he’s toxic (and Drake unintentionally tells us this in his music). The smart ones like Rihanna figure him out quickly and don’t give him the time of day. The only ones that’ll fukk with him also have questionable morals, whether groupies or the party girls who hang around the industry and link up with celebs for the perks, not the commitment. So he sees ALL women through that lens now because he’s never been able to land a GOOD woman in his life. And the reason is that good women have a great radar for filtering out scumbags. But because he’s so self obsessed and narcissistic he doesn’t see any of this. He’s the problem.

And if we being really really real, all this stems from his insecurities as a kid:

-biracial and didn’t fit in with either side
-was a weird looking kid who wasn’t pulling girls
-was definitely not the cool kid in high school, so he probably had envy/resentment for the cool guys who had the status he wanted and the girls

So how did he respond? He chased fame and got it. Now he has access to women (but not decent ones) and he can one up the men he always thought were more than him.

Kendrick was absolutely right about Drake. He’s insecure. He has identity issues. And the only thing he’s committed to is fame. Because he has deep trauma wounds. Dad wasn’t REALLY around like that. Mom didn’t understand him. Never fit in growing up. Wasn’t cool. And now he’s taking out all that anger on others. And if you look at Drake’s eyes or peep his tone in any recent interviews, it’s clear that despite his success, he’s unhappy.

But I’ll cut Drake some slack in one way because when you are in the public eye you see how people really are. Most people are generally opportunistic and disloyal. I was in the public eye for a couple years and it’s wild how people treat you like an object when they feel they can leach popularity and opportunity off of you. So being obviously waaay richer and more famous than me, I imagine Drake has seen how fake most people are on a super intense level. Imagine not being liked growing up, getting super famous, and then realizing people STILL don’t like you, they just like what they can get by being in your orbit. Has to be soul crushing to get everything you want but still never get the thing you really want—acceptance.

All that being said, Drake told you exactly who he was on Marvin’s Room. That was the first time it really hit me that this dude is an a$$hole. Yet women LOVED that track. And that right there says everything.
Interesting

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
To @Guess Who point, Drake has that song called Fake Love. That was around the time he started his "fukk Deez heaux" phase. To that point, can you blame him? Why not use these heaux if they're trying to use you?

The sleeping with other nikkas chick is scumbaggery and dirty-macking, but like I said these heaux had a choice.....they chose to let him beat, so in a sense he's doing nikkas a favor by exposing cloutdemons. That turn shyt "everybody fukkin the same heaux just at diff times" is froot behavior too to me :manny:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Do the women fuk Drake because of his money or do they really want him? That's the difference. Tricks don't get any props IMO.

Now if the mail man fuk your girl, :francis:
:mjlol:....you gotta point....but still game=money tbt...they the same tools to pull a chick.

Like you can have an amazing mouthpiece to pull a woman, it's the same as a dude with money...unless he inherited wealth...he had to put in work to gain that monetary value.

You see like a wineo breh told me....women are better predators than men. You think ya mouthpiece or money pulling a chick..she looking at you as a lick.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing it's probably both reasons. they want the clout, the money and to be seen wifed up with him :heh:
It's both.

We don't like to hear this, but women have fantasies too.

Who tf do you think they fantasizing about?

A rich, handsome swaggy guy who commands attention in almost any room he walks into.

Just like women do us ("you like HER? Look at her hair etc"), they don't care that men can see through Drake for being corny etc, because in real life most of the men in the room are staring at him, trying to get a pic, etc.

Just like the other poster above, I've been in the mix. And even the "tough guys" get weird around celeb dudes, and kinda come off like groupies, either acting extra friendly and fanned out, or extra tough and "I don't care about that guy", and women can see that this dude came in and controls how you act but barely looks you in the eye or would shake your hand.

Then she choosing. So if Drake acts interested, she feeling like a superwoman - like...He wants to smash ME!!???

Most stars can hit any woman, and a lot do. Drake being a nerd half of his life, then a superhero, puts him in a weird place and he is definiely not happy.

Just FYI, I've seen Michael Jordan fukk off on peoples wives, even people he did business with. Not hearsay either.