Akademiks Turns on Drake (vid)

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
To @Guess Who point, Drake has that song called Fake Love. That was around the time he started his "fukk Deez heaux" phase. To that point, can you blame him? Why not use these heaux if they're trying to use you?

The sleeping with other nikkas chick is scumbaggery and dirty-macking, but like I said these heaux had a choice.....they chose to let him beat, so in a sense he's doing nikkas a favor by exposing cloutdemons. That turn shyt "everybody fukkin the same heaux just at diff times" is froot behavior too to me :manny:
that's good math, ngl.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
And honestly seems like a PR stunt to get people to think it's girls again, and not him grooming teens

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont feel sorry him one bit. Both him and Drake need to go. :camby:

Honestly i dont get the appeal of fukking someone whos already taken. Stand with your choice if thats who you chose to cuff. Goofy ass people signing up to shyt they know they cant handle.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
One of my nikkas used to fukk a lot of bytches that were in relationships or married. But they were throwing p*ssy at him, and forbidden fruit is always sweeter. Df was he supposed to do? Turn them all down?? He was playing with fire, but he somehow never got burned :manny:
A disciplined man would never

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
It’d be one thing if he was just messing with women who happened to be in a relationship but he didn’t know or have a friendship with the guy but he pulled this shyt on Wayne while he was locked up. If that’s how he’s going about it then it’s not surprising nobody fukks with him.

"Had my heartbroken by this woman named Tammy, but hoes gon be hoes so I couldn't blame Tammy" so who is he blaming? It also says that yes, these hoes are gonna be hoes but Drake a conniving fakkit. It's no wonder why his mentor never said a word in support of Drake, but I see why Wayne plays nice to get richer off Drake.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
"Had my heartbroken by this woman named Tammy, but hoes gon be hoes so I couldn't blame Tammy" so who is he blaming? It also says that yes, these hoes are gonna be hoes but Drake a conniving fakkit. It's no wonder why his mentor never said a word in support of Drake, but I see why Wayne plays nice to get richer off Drake.
Exactly, a hoe will do hoe shyt but your proclaimed brother is not supposed to be the one to test that theory out with her. He started rubbing his hands like Birdman when he found out how much time Wayne got.