Akademiks Turns on Drake (vid)

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn near all Drake's beef comes from him fukking somebody girl. nikka got a unlimited selection of women to choose from but somehow always finds himself in his industry peers' main girl or most recent exe's cheeks. Consistently. For a decade strong.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
To be real, I knew he was a horrible person when Wayne got locked up and he slid on his woman. Given the amount of options he possibly has, why was he that pressed to sleep with his mentor's woman? Dude aint got no type of loyalty. It's easy for me to turn a women down that's in relationships, especially if that's the homies girl...I'm not a grimy individual. But also, it goes to show that the women alot of these guys deal with are not worthy of any serious commitment.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake the type of n1gga that like to train/gangbang a broad like “my turn”. He a wicked mix breed. I guarantee he like doing it cuz he gets a thrill from it. When you climb up high normal isn’t normal anymore. He dealing with a different spirit in that industry and that spirit is lust. Look at how Diddy was moving again that entire industry is questionable.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Pac did?
Or is it always different with him:jbhmm:
I’m not going to say PAC was insecure. I’m going to say he did that because he knew BIG loved her and he wanted to get back at BIG. I’m not saying it’s right Pac was in his early 20. Drake pushing 40

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake will do anything for fame, money, and access to women. If you listen to Drake’s music you know he don’t like women, he just likes fukking em.

Early Drake was some lovey dovey type cat who would talk about women not staying with him but the subtext was always that Drake was selfish and self-absorbed.

Then mid career Drake talked about smashing hella thots instead of being committed and regretting it, trying to apologize to the women he should have gave more time to.

Then late stage Drake talks about women like they’re objects and that he doesn’t trust any of them because they’re disloyal.

Drake doesn’t see he’s the problem. The women leave or don’t stick around because he’s toxic (and Drake unintentionally tells us this in his music). The smart ones like Rihanna figure him out quickly and don’t give him the time of day. The only ones that’ll fukk with him also have questionable morals, whether groupies or the party girls who hang around the industry and link up with celebs for the perks, not the commitment. So he sees ALL women through that lens now because he’s never been able to land a GOOD woman in his life. And the reason is that good women have a great radar for filtering out scumbags. But because he’s so self obsessed and narcissistic he doesn’t see any of this. He’s the problem.

And if we being really really real, all this stems from his insecurities as a kid:

-biracial and didn’t fit in with either side
-was a weird looking kid who wasn’t pulling girls
-was definitely not the cool kid in high school, so he probably had envy/resentment for the cool guys who had the status he wanted and the girls

So how did he respond? He chased fame and got it. Now he has access to women (but not decent ones) and he can one up the men he always thought were more than him.

Kendrick was absolutely right about Drake. He’s insecure. He has identity issues. And the only thing he’s committed to is fame. Because he has deep trauma wounds. Dad wasn’t REALLY around like that. Mom didn’t understand him. Never fit in growing up. Wasn’t cool. And now he’s taking out all that anger on others. And if you look at Drake’s eyes or peep his tone in any recent interviews, it’s clear that despite his success, he’s unhappy.

But I’ll cut Drake some slack in one way because when you are in the public eye you see how people really are. Most people are generally opportunistic and disloyal. I was in the public eye for a couple years and it’s wild how people treat you like an object when they feel they can leach popularity and opportunity off of you. So being obviously waaay richer and more famous than me, I imagine Drake has seen how fake most people are on a super intense level. Imagine not being liked growing up, getting super famous, and then realizing people STILL don’t like you, they just like what they can get by being in your orbit. Has to be soul crushing to get everything you want but still never get the thing you really want—acceptance.

All that being said, Drake told you exactly who he was on Marvin’s Room. That was the first time it really hit me that this dude is an a$$hole. Yet women LOVED that track. And that right there says everything.

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
What's the point of this fat lame doing this now? You spent weeks crashing out for this clown
He's trying to distance himself now because of everything going on from both of them lol
So wait a min, which one is it??

Is he tryna go after somebody's sloppy seconds now??

Cause last week y'all told me he was hanging outside the highschool waiting for the bell to strike midnight so he can pick up fresh 18 yr olds hot off the assembly line :dahell:

Which one is it?? :mindblown:
Both can be true you know :gucci:
This nikka clearly off the Henny. OVO bout to fire him :mjlol:
He said himself that he drank for years every single day staring at 8am since college. He honestly doesn't have many years left if that's the truth.
Drake will do anything for fame, money, and access to women. If you listen to Drake’s music you know he don’t like women, he just likes fukking em.

Early Drake was some lovey dovey type cat who would talk about women not staying with him but the subtext was always that Drake was selfish and self-absorbed.

Then mid career Drake talked about smashing hella thots instead of being committed and regretting it, trying to apologize to the women he should have gave more time to.

Then late stage Drake talks about women like they’re objects and that he doesn’t trust any of them because they’re disloyal.

Drake doesn’t see he’s the problem. The women leave or don’t stick around because he’s toxic (and Drake unintentionally tells us this in his music). The smart ones like Rihanna figure him out quickly and don’t give him the time of day. The only ones that’ll fukk with him also have questionable morals, whether groupies or the party girls who hang around the industry and link up with celebs for the perks, not the commitment. So he sees ALL women through that lens now because he’s never been able to land a GOOD woman in his life. And the reason is that good women have a great radar for filtering out scumbags. But because he’s so self obsessed and narcissistic he doesn’t see any of this. He’s the problem.

And if we being really really real, all this stems from his insecurities as a kid:

-biracial and didn’t fit in with either aide
-was a weird looking kid who wasn’t pulling girls
-was definitely not the cool kid in high school, so he probably had envy/resentment for the cool guys who had the status he wanted and the girls

So how did he respond? He chased fame and got it. Now he has access to women (but not decent ones) and he can one up the men he always thought were more than him.

Kendrick was absolutely right about Drake. He’s insecure. He has identity issues. And the only thing he’s committed to is fame. Because he has deep trauma wounds. Dad wasn’t REALLY around like that. Mom didn’t understand him. Never fit in growing up. Wasn’t cool. And now he’s taking out all that anger on others. And if you look at Drake’s eyes or peep his tone in any recent interviews, it’s clear that despite his success, he’s unhappy.

But I’ll cut Drake some slack in one way because when you are in the public eye you see how people really are. Most people are generally opportunistic and disloyal. I was in the public eye for a couple years and it’s wild how people treat you like an object when they feel they can leach popularity and opportunity off of you. So being obviously waaay richer and more famous than me, I imagine Drake has seen how fake most people are on a super intense level. Imagine not being liked growing up, getting super famous, and then realizing people STILL don’t like you, they just like what they can get by being in your orbit. Has to be soul crushing to get everything you want but still never get the thing you really want—acceptance.

All that being said, Drake told you exactly who he was on Marvin’s Room. That was the first time it really hit me that this dude is an a$$hole. Yet women LOVED that track. And that right there says everything.
psychoanalytic skills on point :ohhh:
That was entertaining to read :ehh:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing border line about it. If u actively seeking out used p*ssy, time and time again, u more likely than not just like that sort of thing :dame:
Next thing yall are gonna say, “if you’re not smashing virgins only, you’re borderline gay”