Akademiks Turns on Drake (vid)

Daps
I’ll take it another level. The chick is NEVER yours. It’s not 1920 anymore, these women have options. They don’t just gotta stay with you because they got nowhere else to go, and society isn’t shaming women to be with one man anymore. Generations in the future, more than ever, are gonna have to stop detaching their emotions from women and are gonna have to look at them like a commodity or something.

This is what @™BlackPearl The Empress™ preaches :ohhh:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
So wait a min, which one is it??

Is he tryna go after somebody's sloppy seconds now??

Cause last week y'all told me he was hanging outside the highschool waiting for the bell to strike midnight so he can pick up fresh 18 yr olds hot off the assembly line :dahell:

Which one is it?? :mindblown:
I dunno breh. Thats a pretty fair point though. :jbhmm:

Do we lock up our chicks or our daughters? :ohhh:

Daps
I dunno breh. Thats a pretty fair point though. :jbhmm:

Do we lock up our chicks or our daughters? :ohhh:

I think homie just likes women and women like him. And yeah it's scumbag behavior but no more scumbaggery than people are out here doing in the streets every day. He's a single man, not married so he ain't cheating on nobody. You would hope the next man wouldn't slut your woman out but at the end of the day, guess what? That's on her, not him.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I think homie just likes women and women like him. And yeah it's scumbag behavior but no more scumbaggery than people are out here doing in the streets every day. He's a single man, not married so he ain't cheating on nobody. You would hope the next man wouldn't slut your woman out but at the end of the day, guess what? That's on her, not him.
This is very true. Its hard not to hate on breh though, he gets to fire subs off at serena husband and be taken seriously :pacspit:

Like how can one not hate on that :mjcry:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
One of my nikkas used to fukk a lot of bytches that were in relationships or married. But they were throwing p*ssy at him, and forbidden fruit is always sweeter. Df was he supposed to do? Turn them all down?? He was playing with fire, but he somehow never got burned :manny:
Well...he fukked waynes chick..at some point it's something else.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's an ego thing. To fukk another dude chick while they still with him. Women are objects to Drake.

Or its a narcisism thing by the rapper whos girls getting fukked. Why assume a man fukking a so called bad bytch has anything to do with them.

Plused based on the way these rappers objectify and speak on women,maybe its audacity on their part:martin:

Am I supposed to blame Drake for assuming yall are on the same type of time as him when it comes to these ho's? Based on how you speak on record,and probably how you moving?

Its cool to brag about fukking nikkas women who work at the Footlocker or at the steel mill. But its out of bounds for someone to do it to you:mjlol:?

It would be different if these dudes was expressing their love of women like a Al Green or something. Somebody like Bobby Womack needed to be held accountable knowing how RNB nikkas love. And some dudes just love p*ssy too much to have morals or a code. For others it may be money. You need to learn to compartmentalize your friends and associates.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'ma keep it a bean, these heaux is fukkin Drake and they're the ones tied up. He's single, If a bytch choose him, was she ever really yours?

As a man of integrity I'm not going after my friends girl. My older brothers girl hopped in my bed when I was 14 she was 18 and tried to suck my dikk when my brother was passed out drunk, I kicked her out and told my brother who dismissed her. I would do the same thing for someone I rocked with or someone who put me on. Drake got no morals

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It’d be one thing if he was just messing with women who happened to be in a relationship but he didn’t know or have a friendship with the guy but he pulled this shyt on Wayne while he was locked up. If that’s how he’s going about it then it’s not surprising nobody fukks with him.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s :dame: behavior.

You wanna smash the chick the next man smash so you can say “ I smashed her too”. I bet he see the dude face when he smashing the broad. This behavior goes on in most industries Fortune 500 companies dudes going behind each other. I agree get some integrity you don’t wanna be the 5th nikka on the job that smashed the broad. If she got too many bodies by your colleagues avoid her.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
One of my nikkas used to fukk a lot of bytches that were in relationships or married. But they were throwing p*ssy at him, and forbidden fruit is always sweeter. Df was he supposed to do? Turn them all down?? He was playing with fire, but he somehow never got burned :manny:
That's different...now is he the type of Nygga that would try to weasel his way into YOUR wife's Drawls is a whole nother thing ...