Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I keep telling nikkas Drake and his fans act like white women

You can't unsee it once you realize it
If I see another “YOU’LL NEVER GET ME TO STOP LIKING DRAKE” post. :dead:

Victimhood dweebs arms folded and crying while the rest of the world is rocking to Not Like Us. Were probably the same ones dancing on Meeks grave.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They put their pride in Drake and not the African American struggle, not in hip hop. Now Drake bleeding and so is they pride. Must be a humiliating moment. They not handling it well.

Kendrick brought this energy

AK, Mal and all those streamers on their Stephen ish

Content farming is their lane. They can’t ease it up.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Here’s the literal clip he was reacting too. Which is xxl who was affiliated with Elliot Wilson’ ( who is drekes opp now ) reposting Joe saying stop promoting Drake and reporting things it looks bad .
He said even if it’s true don’t report it let Kendrick have his moment. That’s journalism?

They did AK a favor with this clip. No lies were told. To anyone who isn’t a Drake stan or neautral, Ak does look unhinged and compromised. Hip-Hop media isn’t necessarily trying to influence the ppl, in reality they’re kinda reporting how the ppl have been feeling about AK and the other compromised podcasters in this battle. Now that kendrick is up, they can report what the culture has been feeling. :manny:

From Ak and Drake stan pov it’s “The media elite is trying to silence me!!!!” when in reality they’re content farming by echoing how most fans felt throughout the battle. And ak can’t see it, because he too much on drakes wee wee.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
This is looking like that Nas/Jay-Z situation from the early 00s where battle was really a battle, just more of a "we tired of seeing Jay-Z out here winning in the mainstream, let's trump up Nas :camby:" with Drake playing the Jay-Z role and Kenny being Nas. But at least Nas was actually provoked by Jay-Z's Takeover verse. This Drake/Kendrick Lamar thing is just plain ol' hating. Drake's career is nowhere near over and is only over when the mainstream stops listening to him. Nothing the Compton and the :duck: Virginia coke-obsessed rappers spit is going to change that and Joe Budden talking like a drunk uncle isn't, either. :yeshrug::manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can’t be this dumb lol

AK was biased during the whole battle 😅
No he was before the Kendrick disses dropped he was doing the count down . But even with that he was having west coast people and dissenting voices such as AD . He never was just straight glazing Drake and no one else could say a thing.
Also why does Joe care ? No one is telling him to stop glazing himself for saying he contributed to Kendrick’s win

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
kendrick dikk riders are really like trump supporters
:dead:

every single topic these mfers flock in droves with their hate

:umad: Stay mad Drake ain’t going anywhere :mjgrin:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No he was before the Kendrick disses dropped he was doing the count down . But even with that he was having west coast people and dissenting voices such as AD . He never was just straight glazing Drake and no one else could say a thing.
Also why does Joe care ? No one is telling him to stop glazing himself for saying he contributed to Kendrick’s win
True. He did give others voices but if you watch his reaction videos then you can clearly see he wanted Kendrick to lose.

He was visibly hiding emotion while streaming Not Like Us 😂

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
He said Drake lost the battle . Should he just be like Drake is finished? Drakes done and I’m nrver listenimg to him again ? Ak is the unbiased one because he admits Drake is his favorite rapper . I thought the people were supposed to decide if Drake is finished musically ? You guys act like ak is a Drake glazer but he also bashed the sexy Redd song , the deliliah song and the vory leak . Now show me dj hed or Elliot Wilson saying anything about Kendrick besides he’s the goat and he’s perfect

This is facts.

You can't find a single negative comment or criticism from dudes like DJ Hed, Elliot Wilson, etc.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There's a difference between riding for your guy and being a dikk riding loser. I think it's also clear that Drake put some pressure on Ak recently to get back to dikk riding. That bot shame he tried to pull was clearly orchestrated. And to me that's the problem. If he wants to say Drake is the best, Drake is the GOAT, etc fine whatever. But miss me with the propaganda.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. He did give others voices but if you watch his reaction videos then you can clearly see he wanted Kendrick to lose.

He was visibly hiding emotion while streaming Not Like Us 😂
yeah he wanted Drake to win he admitted that as he’s his favorite . But he’s said listen Kendrick won this part of the battle. He also trolls to a degree because he knows he’s like the last major media figure who isn’t saying Drakes done. Thats the reason they clip him and spread it around when he “reacts “ to anything.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yeah he wanted Drake to win he admitted that as he’s his favorite . But he’s said listen Kendrick won this part of the battle. He also trolls to a degree because he knows he’s like the last major media figure who isn’t saying Drakes done. Thats the reason they clip him and spread it around when he “reacts “ to anything.
I don’t remember anyone saying Drake is done? Receipts???

They all said he lost the battle but will be just fine lol

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a difference between riding for your guy and being a dikk riding loser. I think it's also clear that Drake put some pressure on Ak recently to get back to dikk riding. That bot shame he tried to pull was clearly orchestrated. And to me that's the problem. If he wants to say Drake is the best, Drake is the GOAT, etc fine whatever. But miss me with the propaganda.
no he stands by the bot guy , he even said people who work with Kendrick’s team connected them together. Even Joe admitted he knew Kendrick used bots . However ak never said the bots won the battle . But for someone who follows the analytics for YouTube he can definitely see statistical anomalies for like dislike ratios . Kendrick can have won the battle and be the “people choice “ but also have outmaneuvered Drake behind the scenes. It’s all part of promotion .