Akademiks speaks on hip-hop media trying to tell him to stop promoting Drake

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Man if these stans don’t stop playing victim lol. The boy is getting the same treatment as Meek after he took a L. Drake will be ok AK, nobody is stopping you from talking positive about your favorite rapper. And bruh need to stop acting like he wasn’t pushing. An anti Kendrick narrative during this entire beef.

Last edited:

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
The boys run is not over.
If they want the GOAT replaced there has to be a new hungry rapper. Kenny too old.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
This is where the revenge of the nerd end! Start the credits on these goofies! The all trying to toosie slide out of this after all that shyt they were talking. “Nah nah follow thru” you boyfriend drake told him too remember

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug: Gotta co-sign AK on that statement. No lies. It's also gonna be impossible for me to put Kdot over Drake when I listen to Drake's music WAY MORE than Kendrick's.

@Travellin' Man Who's music do you listen to more?

Bruh you could have just said "sniffing glue everyday causes retardation" & we would've got the same message. :mjlol:

sadly your eyes are too busy staring at drakes waist while you glazing for you to see that :scust:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why these dudes acting so weird about this? Its all strange.
They put their pride in Drake and not the African American struggle, not in hip hop. Now Drake bleeding and so is they pride. Must be a humiliating moment. They not handling it well.

Kendrick brought this energy

AK, Mal and all those streamers on their Stephen ish

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Watched this live. He completely missed the point and went on a tangent.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Hi Ak, this is XXL. Please stop promoting Drake."

Sounds like bullshyt to me. Also, the fact that he's promoting Drake at all would call into question his objectivity if it wasn't obvious he's a Drske shill. Why are we listening to what he says outside of entertainment?
He said Drake lost the battle . Should he just be like Drake is finished? Drakes done and I’m nrver listenimg to him again ? Ak is the unbiased one because he admits Drake is his favorite rapper . I thought the people were supposed to decide if Drake is finished musically ? You guys act like ak is a Drake glazer but he also bashed the sexy Redd song , the deliliah song and the vory leak . Now show me dj hed or Elliot Wilson saying anything about Kendrick besides he’s the goat and he’s perfect

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He said Drake lost the battle . Should he just be like Drake is finished? Drakes done and I’m nrver listenimg to him again ? Ak is the unbiased one because he admits Drake is his favorite rapper . I thought the people were supposed to decide if Drake is finished musically ? You guys act like ak is a Drake glazer but he also bashed the sexy Redd song , the deliliah song and the vory leak . Now show me dj hed or Elliot Wilson saying anything about Kendrick besides he’s the goat and he’s perfect
I'm saying that he's bullshytting about hip-hop media telling him to stop promoting Drake. I think he wants to paint a picture that Drake is being persecuted when this is the outcome of Drake moving how he was moving when he was on top. Now that he's not they're not beholden to him.

I honestly think that Drake very well might go back to being a big star.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’re just saying you need to stop dikk-eating and being clearly bias, Ak. That’s all.
You don’t even listen to him . He’s criticized Drake plenty , reviewed his accusations against him said his last two songs weren’t great . He criticized FAtd . He’s reporting on Drake the same way every day it’s a new Drake thread the only difference is he admits Drake is his favorite rapper. Are we now also pretending that no media person has a favorite rapper ?