Akademiks speaks on hip-hop media trying to tell him to stop promoting Drake

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying that he's bullshytting about hip-hop media telling him to stop promoting Drake. I think he wants to paint a picture that Drake is being persecuted when this is the outcome of Drake moving how he was moving when he was on top. Now that he's not they're not beholden to him.

I honestly think that Drake very well might go back to being a bigI'm saying that he's bullshytting about hip-hop media telling him to stop promoting Drake. I think he wants to paint a picture that Drake is being persecuted when this is the outcome of Drake moving how he was moving when he was on top. Now that he's not they're not beholden to him
So he shouldn’t say the truth ? Why is xxl reposting this clip of Joe budden saying this . Why do you think Ak reaction to anything Kendrick related is clipped and spread around ? Kendrick won right why mysteriously is so many people reacting or posting ak reactions to be like see he turned on Drake ? He even said Drake brought this on himself for not keeping a good relationship with the media . Even Rosenberg admitted that tde checks in and was sending over the disses etc
It’s just playing the game which lots of successful artists do . But the media shouldn’t be trying to tip the scale like everyone said Kendrick was picked by the people Let’s see if they decide Drake never gets a hit again

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Thread a rest haven for white bois, tragic hairline having bytch nikkas, fat nikkas with Uber Eats Spreadsheets on their computers, nikkas going to a therapy session because they so stress out by a rapper that doesn’t even know he exists, PDF Files and overall no culture having pussies
Nasty work

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
So he shouldn’t say the truth ? Why is xxl reposting this clip of Joe budden saying this . Why do you think Ak reaction to anything Kendrick related is clipped and spread around ? Kendrick won right why mysteriously is so many people reacting or posting ak reactions to be like see he turned on Drake ? He even said Drake brought this on himself for not keeping a good relationship with the media . Even Rosenberg admitted that tde checks in and was sending over the disses etc
Like I said, I don't believe hip-hop media have told him, "stop promoting Drake."

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, I don't believe hip-hop media have told him, "stop promoting Drake."

Here’s the literal clip he was reacting too. Which is xxl who was affiliated with Elliot Wilson’ ( who is drekes opp now ) reposting Joe saying stop promoting Drake and reporting things it looks bad .
He said even if it’s true don’t report it let Kendrick have his moment. That’s journalism?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Here’s the literal clip he was reacting too. Which is xxl who was affiliated with Elliot Wilson’ ( who is drekes opp now ) reposting Joe saying stop promoting Drake and reporting things it looks bad .
He said even if it’s true don’t report it let Kendrick have his moment. That’s journalism?

Wilson hasn't worked for XXL since 2008. XXL posting that doesn't mean they told Ak to stop talking about Drake. Budden isn't a journalist and neither is Ak. Ak is a fan.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He said Drake lost the battle . Should he just be like Drake is finished? Drakes done and I’m nrver listenimg to him again ? Ak is the unbiased one because he admits Drake is his favorite rapper . I thought the people were supposed to decide if Drake is finished musically ? You guys act like ak is a Drake glazer but he also bashed the sexy Redd song , the deliliah song and the vory leak . Now show me dj hed or Elliot Wilson saying anything about Kendrick besides he’s the goat and he’s perfect
Bc them ppl never like Drake in the first place. But hes the top guy so they kissed the ring. Funny thing is all this Kendrick love aint gonna land them an interview either lol

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
This whole "beef" is spoiling like milk higkey.

It's was a lot of fun last month. Even the Juneteenth show was dope and I watched it live.

All this extra internet shyt is weird. AK, Joe, Mal, XXL, The Booth, stans on both sides are trying their hardest to out-dork each other and it's lame as fukk.

This is why hip-hop isn't viewed as "cool" anymore.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

So....

Where's this new Drake music that was supposed to drop?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Why is xxl reposting this clip
They'd post a video of Mims taking a shyt if they thought it would get them clips. Joe going at Ak and the Kendrick/Drake beef I imagine are probably going to result in a lot of engagement.

If I say I think Joe Budden is corny. And another poster shares that I said Joe Budden was corny. It does not necessarily mean that the posted that shared what I said agrees with me.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Like a true degenerate Ak is turning an intervention into a conspiracy theory where everybody is against him and Drake. Very much Jada and Pac type shyt, Ak is displaying addict/drunk ass behaviour. I know it sounds corny to quote Kenny here, but if anybody could use an "ego death" it's Ak. Imagine dedicating this much time to not only someone who is not your partner, immediate fam, or lifelong friend that's like family, but is in fact another man :picard: find a meeting Ak

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Dot won the battle 💪🏾 it wasn't close

I've been in the kendrick threads way more than the drake ones.

I still have and will continue to listen to drake.