Akademiks speaks on hip-hop media trying to tell him to stop promoting Drake

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just so y'all know.....the first 3 posts on this thread are from the same person...

3yiGvIl.png

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole "beef" is spoiling like milk higkey.

It's was a lot of fun last month. Even the Juneteenth show was dope and I watched it live.

All this extra internet shyt is weird. AK, Joe, Mal, XXL, The Booth, stans on both sides are trying their hardest to out-dork each other and it's lame as fukk.

This is why hip-hop isn't viewed as "cool" anymore.
To who? :mjlol:

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps

:yeshrug: Gotta co-sign AK on that statement. No lies. It's also gonna be impossible for me to put Kdot over Drake when I listen to Drake's music WAY MORE than Kendrick's.

@Travellin' Man Who's music do you listen to more?

I havent bumped Drakes last 3 to 4 albums and I rarely go back and listen to the early ones. I never understood the hype around him

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I see what AK and Drake's team are attempting to pull off. Trying to make it seem like there is this big conspiracy from the fans and big hats to shun and finish Drake. Foh if people are finally seeing him for what he's always been that's just what it is. Stop the gymnastics AK
Yeah it’s pretty transparent what they want the narrative to be. A deep state type conspiracy with big tech bots and Amazon and the industry to get rid of Drake.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Man posted and deleted a tweet saying neither Whitney or Dave Free were at the concert.

Facts

Ak's secondary Twitter account, AkademiksTV, was running a full blown disinformation campaign during the beef.

Here he is lying again:

Son is a pathological liar. I wouldn't trust him with the time.

Fred.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Like a true degenerate Ak is turning an intervention into a conspiracy theory where everybody is against him and Drake. Very much Jada and Pac type shyt, Ak is displaying addict/drunk ass behaviour. I know it sounds corny to quote Kenny here, but if anybody could use an "ego death" it's Ak. Imagine dedicating this much time to not only someone who is not your partner, immediate fam, or lifelong friend that's like family, but is in fact another man :picard: find a meeting Ak
shyt is crazy because Ak has never met drake and has begged him for concert tickets online

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This whole "beef" is spoiling like milk higkey.

It's was a lot of fun last month. Even the Juneteenth show was dope and I watched it live.

All this extra internet shyt is weird. AK, Joe, Mal, XXL, The Booth, stans on both sides are trying their hardest to out-dork each other and it's lame as fukk.

This is why hip-hop isn't viewed as "cool" anymore.
Because all this nonsense is done by grown ass men :pachaha: