Daps
Reppin
NULL
10518078_338222379666825_1331279627_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ Lee addresses if she’d ever pose for Playboy

Although she would not be labeled a classic sex symbol, AJ Lee is perhaps the most provocative Diva on the WWE roster – albeit unintentionally. The reigning WWE Divas Champion always leaves jaws hanging with her tight jean shorts and seems to enjoy posing in a manner that accentuates her butt. This has naturally led grappling aficionados to wonder whether the New Jersey native would pose nude for Playboy.

While wrestling fans were accustomed for years to seeing a WWE Diva grace the cover of the famed publication as part of the annual WrestleMania synergy, with WWE’s present-day commitment to presenting a family-friendly, TV-PG product, don’t expect Lee to pose nude. Now even if the barriers were lowered, Lee baring her flesh is highly unlikely since she has gone on record in the past as saying that she would “never” pose for Playboy because she considers herself “prude.”

“Oh my God. Never, ever, ever!” Lee said in response to the possibility of posing for Playboy during an August 2012 radio promoting SummerSlam. “I can barely wear a low-cut shirt. I’m prude and I think that’s what works for me is kind of being very innocent and prudish. It’s gotten me pretty far and there are certain things that should be left to the imagination.” She added, “Nothing wrong with it, but it’s not for me.”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE Battleground 2014: Full Predictions for Each Champion at Event
By Anthony Mango , Featured Columnist Jul 7, 2014
WWE Divas Championship
b9043d9cb064028f13fbd56014b5ca80_crop_north.jpg

Credit: WWE.com
AJ Lee doesn't have to kiss her title goodbye, because she'll be keeping it for quite some time.

Now that she has returned to the roster and dethroned Paige, it's likely that a rematch will take place at Battleground.

No other Divas have been positioned to challenge AJ for the title, and Paige has the standard, go-to rematch clause in her pocket.

Since the Divas belt spent more time around AJ's waist than any other woman in the modern history of WWE, the chances that she'll drop it at this event are slim to none.

How does someone as popular as AJ go from having the longest reign in the history of the butterfly belt to such a short reign after her return?

It's simple: She doesn't.

Lee will continue her feud with Paige and defeat her, making the double turn official as Paige solidifies her new heel persona and the crowd cheers the victory of the freshly babyface Mrs. CM Punk

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Makes me wonder if they'll just go through AJ/Paige at Battleground, or just build it even more and save it special for SummerSlam. I would prefer the later.

Status
Not open for further replies.