Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Improvements for the future W2K15
Gentlemen (as) to make a brief introduction, development and denouement, optaré for making my comments concise. I appreciate your attention eh touch points. Thank you.

The game's graphics.

That is gratifying that this game's graphics are much improved. But certain details of imperfections make us think: the details of the faces that are extremely limited. (Presumably that PS3 has a great visual capacity) - the fighters lack of gestures, are always static, often when become close socket, fighters sometimes do not even touch the rope and make the effect of jumping on it. When a fighter is hit, the effect of saliva takes to appear. Finally taking into account these aspects, one can quote more.

I believe that in order not to reveal the weak points of the game. I will focus on solutions.

1. place the real fighters gestures in his face.
2 place to the fighters created a voice to choose.
3 - remaster the option of hands and feet in the fighters. Because sometimes you want to add details to this part of the body as your nails with some color. Proof of this is that there are people who want to create characters from series anime with certain features that are not available in the game.
4 keep on updating the game at least 6 month calendar. Often they leave no updates games because coming the other.
5. reattach the option of video editing, I think that this option really liked the people who manufactured their own videos.
6. to personal criteria. I believe that the "Arguments" option is very little people who develop it, should put options of play as Bra and pants, The coffin of the Undertaker, First Blood, Eh even new options that can be developed.
7. add more surprising character entries. How certain that appeared in 2010
8 create the possibility of sending your photos online somewhere.
9 Add mode to "create movement" not only frontal attacks, in the corner, or from the post, but have the possibility of creating movement of submission.

However this series of requests are made on an individual basis, they can however be shared if it is your desire. If anyone would like to contribute ideas to change the way this game is open this topic to new ideas.
Of course we hope to count with the approval of the moderators.
http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?434276-Improvements-for-the-future-W2K15

Daps
Reppin
NULL
More Details On AJ Lee’s WWE Return & Standing In The Company
July 1, 2014 By Richard Gray

AJ Lee returned to WWE on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw, going over Paige to win back the WWE Divas Championship.

Lee has been away from WWE since April on approved time off. There was never any heat on Lee as she was told to take as much time off as she wanted and there have been plans to reintroduce her to the WWE audience before SummerSlam. Vince McMahon views AJ as the company’s top Diva and used her time off to evaluate the division. AJ spent the time off with CM Punk and the two are believed to have gotten married last month. She remained in constant contact with the WWE office but was never pressured to give updates on Punk.

Rumors swirled at the end of last month that AJ was pregnant, however, no one in WWE thought that was the case. In our latest update, we noted how AJ was in “great standing” with Vince McMahon. Not only is Vince a fan of AJ’s work on-screen but he likes her as a person as well.

Regarding Lee’s current booking, she was part of a double turn on this week’s episode of Raw with Paige turning heel. http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/details-aj-lees-wwe-return-standing-company/#.U7LSzLGtKOy

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Improvements for the future W2K15
Gentlemen (as) to make a brief introduction, development and denouement, optaré for making my comments concise. I appreciate your attention eh touch points. Thank you.

The game's graphics.

That is gratifying that this game's graphics are much improved. But certain details of imperfections make us think: the details of the faces that are extremely limited. (Presumably that PS3 has a great visual capacity) - the fighters lack of gestures, are always static, often when become close socket, fighters sometimes do not even touch the rope and make the effect of jumping on it. When a fighter is hit, the effect of saliva takes to appear. Finally taking into account these aspects, one can quote more.

I believe that in order not to reveal the weak points of the game. I will focus on solutions.

1. place the real fighters gestures in his face.
2 place to the fighters created a voice to choose.
3 - remaster the option of hands and feet in the fighters. Because sometimes you want to add details to this part of the body as your nails with some color. Proof of this is that there are people who want to create characters from series anime with certain features that are not available in the game.
4 keep on updating the game at least 6 month calendar. Often they leave no updates games because coming the other.
5. reattach the option of video editing, I think that this option really liked the people who manufactured their own videos.
6. to personal criteria. I believe that the "Arguments" option is very little people who develop it, should put options of play as Bra and pants, The coffin of the Undertaker, First Blood, Eh even new options that can be developed.
7. add more surprising character entries. How certain that appeared in 2010
8 create the possibility of sending your photos online somewhere.
9 Add mode to "create movement" not only frontal attacks, in the corner, or from the post, but have the possibility of creating movement of submission.

However this series of requests are made on an individual basis, they can however be shared if it is your desire. If anyone would like to contribute ideas to change the way this game is open this topic to new ideas.
Of course we hope to count with the approval of the moderators.
http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?434276-Improvements-for-the-future-W2K15

:russ: what the fukk does this have to do with AJ

Daps
Reppin
NULL
11 Shocking WWE Diva Wardrobe Malfunctions
6. AJ Lee
aj-bra.png

youtube

AJ Lee has became the most unintentionally provocative diva on the WWE roster, she isn’t a classic sex symbol, yet somehow always manages to leave fans with their jaws hanging. She has became infamous for her tight jean shorts and seems to enjoy posing in ways to accentuate her backside. The jean shorts are almost a story in themselves, with fan sites stacked full of the best AJ back shots.

AJ’s most infamous wardrobe malfunction wasn’t related to her shorts though, it was in fact her top which caused the most stir online. It was back when AJ was still with Dolph Ziggler, she was in the ring competing when her top rode up to reveal a black bra and pushed up boobs. What made this all the more sexier was the fact that AJ stuck her tongue out and licked herself like a cat. It was as if she was purposefully teasing the audience, but she then realised her chest was on show and pulled the top back down.

Lee is set to marry the commitment-phobe CM Punk this June, proof that she really does have a magic effect over the males of this world. http://whatculture.com/wwe/11-shocking-wwe-diva-wardrobe-malfunctions.php/7

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smackdown Friday July 4th--AJ Lee comes out to a massive pop from the Jersey crowd. She cuts a promo and defeats Eva Marie by submission. Fans chanted "you can't wrestle" at Eva. There were also CM Punk chants. Paige was on commentary and came into the ring to congratulate AJ before awkwardly leaving. Apparently AJ played the babyface here.
10454206_253001391567123_472251748_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Premium' News, What's Hot on DWN
What Do Triple H and Stephanie McMahon Think About AJ Lee and CM Punk?
Posted by Eric Arrington July 2, 2014 0 Comment
Before WWE returned to TV this past Monday and made it clear that she was not pregnant, people within WWE were dismissing the rumors that she was expecting. As one source put it, CM Punk and AJ are “two of the most aloof, distant, and loner people you could be around” and the idea of them going around and telling random people about a pregnancy is hard to believe.

As you could imagine after she returned to win back the Divas title, AJ remains in great standing with Vince McMahon. Vince is high up on AJ and is said to be still friendly with Punk.

Word is that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are also fine with AJ but want to move on from Punk. http://dailywrestlingnews.com/triple-h-stephanie-mcmahon-think-aj-lee-cm-punk/

Status
Not open for further replies.