Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Makes me wonder if they'll just go through AJ/Paige at Battleground, or just build it even more and save it special for SummerSlam. I would prefer the later.
same...i wouldnt be opposed to them having a match at both....what i really DONT want is for Naomi to get sacrificed at Battleground...it would only push her back so much more...if they are gonna plug someone in they should go for Stone Cold Alicia Fox...they've already fukked her so many times it doenst matter anymore

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
same...i wouldnt be opposed to them having a match at both....what i really DONT want is for Naomi to get sacrificed at Battleground...it would only push her back so much more...if they are gonna plug someone in they should go for Stone Cold Alicia Fox...they've already fukked her so many times it doenst matter anymore
I think Naomi will be fine. She'll be the babyface against Cameron, and is the clearly more talented worker of the two. I wouldn't mind a triple threat, AJ vs. Paige vs. Naomi at Battleground, where Cameron costs Naomi the match, leading AJ to retain and thus AJ/Paige at SummerSlam as well as Naomi/Cameron. The mere appearance of Cameron costing Naomi the match would be so that Naomi wouldn't look weak in that match. Naomi's time is still coming, I firmly believe that.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I think Naomi will be fine. She'll be the babyface against Cameron, and is the clearly more talented worker of the two. I wouldn't mind a triple threat, AJ vs. Paige vs. Naomi at Battleground, where Cameron costs Naomi the match, leading AJ to retain and thus AJ/Paige at SummerSlam as well as Naomi/Cameron. The mere appearance of Cameron costing Naomi the match would be so that Naomi wouldn't look weak in that match. Naomi's time is still coming, I firmly believe that.
Good idea. a Triple thread would be dope. Naomi's push is the only downside to AJ coming back. But for the betterment of the show i'm glad she's back. Finally get to hear some good promos from the divas again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
924449_631669603613781_1819057472_n.jpg
10546879_302595336584269_993748511_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.