Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bellas Diva of the Year... :why:

Fukk off :camby:
It's a combination of that dumb reality show, the fact that WWE rigs the votes anyways, and... well....

Daniel-Bryan-John-Cena-Bellas.png

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
I have some bad news for the AJ Lee fanbase. I think AJ made a mistake in not joining the reality show, and is now paying for it.

Her TV time has been cut, she hasn't won a match in over a month, she doesn't get to talk anymore on television, her entrance is no longer shown on television. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's happening here. They view Total Divas as more important than her, and they are now in the process of cooling her popularity off. I bet you she loses the title on Sunday and rather easily as well, and then disappears for a few weeks.

Lisa Moretti (Ivory) in her shoot interview 3 years ago said, a female in WWE who they don't want as the top female can only get so popular until they decide to pull it back and cool that person off in favor of the hand picked ones they want as top female . How do they do this, she said? "They cut your entrance, they limit your TV time, they don't let you talk back to your rivals, and you lose on television every week, and then you disappear. And before you know it you return a month or two later and you get only a fraction of the cheers you used to get."

Sound familiar?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Did she actually turn it down or was she just not offered it? I never really heard anything about that.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did she actually turn it down or was she just not offered it? I never really heard anything about that.
She was offered, and she said no. When wanting to know why, someone in the higher ups (Vince, I think) decided, "Well, let's let her explain why," and soon after that, she cut her promo.

Martini

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have some bad news for the AJ Lee fanbase. I think AJ made a mistake in not joining the reality show, and is now paying for it.

Her TV time has been cut, she hasn't won a match in over a month, she doesn't get to talk anymore on television, her entrance is no longer shown on television. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's happening here. They view Total Divas as more important than her, and they are now in the process of cooling her popularity off. I bet you she loses the title on Sunday and rather easily as well, and then disappears for a few weeks.

Lisa Moretti (Ivory) in her shoot interview 3 years ago said, a female in WWE who they don't want as the top female can only get so popular until they decide to pull it back and cool that person off in favor of the hand picked ones they want as top female . How do they do this, she said? "They cut your entrance, they limit your TV time, they don't let you talk back to your rivals, and you lose on television every week, and then you disappear. And before you know it you return a month or two later and you get only a fraction of the cheers you used to get."

Sound familiar?

few reasons why this wouldn't happen

1. more than 1m followers on twitter
2. what happened when she didn't won slammy? thousands AJ fans aren't happy ( but she won one... homewrecker of the year :laugh:)
3. http://shop.wwe.com/AJ-Lee/ajlee,de...om/AJ-Lee/ajlee,default,sc.html?start=0&sz=36 AJ = money, big money and Vince know that
4. CM Punk is smashing only top divas and you really think he let them do this? she's his personal slut

but maybe this is her idea? health problems, her fans.... i mean stalkers are crazy about her and her priveate life and maybe she want take a rest :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
She was offered, and she said no. When wanting to know why, someone in the higher ups (Vince, I think) decided, "Well, let's let her explain why," and soon after that, she cut her promo.

Ahhh. Gotcha. Honestly, I'm surprised she's held it this long. I expected her to drop it as soon as Total Divas got big.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Sound familiar?

:ohhh:

915701.gif

But seriously...

I can see them doing that for other divas, but not AJ...in my opinion

AJ has became one of the most popular divas in just a few years. Like on the level of Trish and Lita status. And geez she is the only Diva on the roster who has over a million followers on twitter. She is the only diva to get a genuine huge response from the crowd and they actually CHANT her name. I don't remember the last time that has happened for a Diva..

She has accomplished a lot in just a short time. So if they try some shyt like that with her, the crowd will get pissed. I mean look at how the crowd are reacting to the fukkery the company is doing with :bryan:

The finale for Total Divas is on Sunday and after that they are most likely gonna slowly bring AJ, Kaitlyn and the rest of those divas back into the picture...:yeshrug:

But i DO admit that I feel that AJ should have been on the show just for the fact that rather she likes it or not, she IS the face of the Divas division. And she has to represent them. I mean they had Nattie on there to bring SOME dignity to the show but she is lightweight failing on that.

shyt having Cena and :bryan: actually helped their popularity a bit..can u imagine what would happen if cameras followed along AJ and Punk :youngsabo:

Last edited:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh:

915701.gif

But seriously...

I can see them doing that for other divas, but not AJ...in my opinion

AJ has became one of the most popular divas in just a few years. Like on the level of Trish and Lita status. And geez she is the only Diva on the roster who has over a million followers on twitter. She is the only diva to get a genuine huge response from the crowd and they actually CHANT her name. I don't remember the last time that has happened for a Diva..

She has accomplished a lot in just a short time. So if they try some shyt like that with her, the crowd will get pissed. I mean look at how the crowd are reacting to the fukkery the company is doing with :bryan:

The finale for Total Divas is on Sunday and after that they are most likely gonna slowly bring AJ, Kaitlyn and the rest of those divas back into the picture...:yeshrug:

But i DO admit that I feel that AJ should have been on the show just for the fact that rather she likes it or not, she IS the face of the Divas division. And she has to represent them. I mean they had Nattie on there to bring SOME dignity to the show but she is lightweight failing on that.

shyt having Cena and :bryan: actually helped their popularity a bit..can u imagine what would happen if cameras followed along AJ and Punk :youngsabo:
Valid points all around, but when it's all said and done, it's AJ's own prerogative as to whether or not she wanted to air any of her personal business or be followed by cameras 24/7. If it's doing something for the website, or help promoting the company during a media appearance, and of course doing the weekly TV tapings and house shows, that's fine. That's when it's needed for "AJ the character" to be displayed.

However, maybe she also wants enough of her spare time to just relax, cut loose and simply be April, and felt that this "reality" show would be a hindrance to that. :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.