NULL
tumblr_mxmd9wF8zz1sehr90o4_250.gif
tumblr_mxmd9wF8zz1sehr90o9_250.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Valid points all around, but when it's all said and done, it's AJ's own prerogative as to whether or not she wanted to air any of her personal business or be followed by cameras 24/7. If it's doing something for the website, or help promoting the company during a media appearance, and of course doing the weekly TV tapings and house shows, that's fine. That's when it's needed for "AJ the character" to be displayed.

However, maybe she also wants enough of her spare time to just relax, cut loose and simply be April, and felt that this "reality" show would be a hindrance to that. :yeshrug:

True, which I think that is what it is. But at the same time the Divas are still themselves..and most likely..AJ would most likely be boring to film when all she would be doing is staying at home, playing video games and watching Anime...

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
True, which I think that is what it is. But at the same time the Divas are still themselves..and most likely..AJ would most likely be boring to film when all she would be doing is staying at home, playing video games and watching Anime...
Exactly. To us "regular folk", that's pretty damn sweet and then some. But to some Hollywood exec or TV producer, they want more. They want "drama", they want "tension", and they want to get it at any cost, even if it means churning out a completely unrealistic and hokey product, consisting of complete and absolute bullshyt and phoniness.

AJ, probably realizing, just stepped back and simply refused to conform to that, and be rather content with her regular private time. If this were some YouTube vlog channel, it might be a bit different, because it's more organic actually seeing what that person does every day, or the person just choosing to film something a specific day that might have something interesting happen during it. And like I also mentioned previously, it is also a matter of AJ just wanting her privacy.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
According to last night's Smackdown tapings, AJ and Tamina beat The Bella Twins.

Nice to see AJ get a win against a competitive opponent in about a fukking month that wasn't named Vickie Guerrero. And it's in retaliation for the BS Slammy decision? Even better!

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
In this interview Natalya did with some French TV show, she said AJ's single and looking for someone.

Skip to about 4:58

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In this interview Natalya did with some French TV show, she said AJ's single and looking for someone.

Skip to about 4:58

Hmm. Not sure if that answer was in character talking about AJ's character, or just a cover up just so she isn't asked about AJ's personal business, which I commend Nattie for if that's the case.

Plus, there's also this...

:yeshrug:

Martini

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm. Not sure if that answer was in character talking about AJ's character, or just a cover up just so she isn't asked about AJ's personal business, which I commend Nattie for if that's the case.

Plus, there's also this...

:yeshrug:

cuz he said ''vote for AJ''? :heh: All we know he's smashing her ( i'm sure AJ loves rides on the same dikk what her ''idol'' :laugh: ) and maybe they're just a fukk buddies, even AJ said they are very close and they have brother/sister relationship. TBH if AJ think that sexual relations between brother and sister are normal that i must to say her family is really strange, well..... Puerto Rico :heh: . However, everytime when i see this type of ''evidences'' i'm :dead:. You all AJ/Punk shippers need help :scusthov:, i'm waiting when some wrestler says on interview '' AJ's single'' and you all ''NO NO NO look at them Punk has two legs and one head, just like AJ :damn:so that's why they are dating'' This is much better than Jerry Springer Show :laff: P.S i saw some of them on twitter and ALL of them are fukking fat and ugly with shyt on the face and in the head... just like all outcasts stalkers shippers

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Martini, AJ never said that Punk and her were like brother and sister. She never really talked about Punk in interviews. :snoop:
You should just STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.