:noah::noah::noah:

These last two posts feel just like the old days.:ohlawd:

Martini

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from interview with Langston

Langston is also grateful for his run with AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler, serving as the enforcer for the two in their respective matches. Observing the popular diva and former world champion, he developed an appreciation for their work ethic.
“Being with AJ and traveling with her and Dolph was really cool,” Langston said. “One of the things I admired about her is how driven she is. She is focused and aware of her brand and the message she wants to get across to fans as well. So I’ve always respected that about her. She is very cognitive about what she does inside the ring and outside of it. I’ve also been able to learn from Dolph as well when we were together. Even now, he has been helpful. That first six to seven-month period of being a bodyguard was great because it allowed me the opportunity to ease into my time in WWE and to learn. It was a great start.”

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

I think this is one of her best and sexiest photo session yet and I have thought we have seen her best already of what she can produce in a WWE Diva photo session. You can also see that WWE is bring her beauty to the fore front with this one. This is an outstanding job by AJ, a really gorgeous and sexy photo session. I will be looking at theses photos for days now. :smile:

:wow::takedat::noah::banderas:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Ok guys, here are the nominees for:
Diva of the Year (presenter: Eve)

• AJ Lee
  • The Bella Twins
  • The Funkadactyls
  • Natalya