Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
11334679916_a019f6b085_o.jpg

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
Well, for what it's worth they taped the WWE Tribute to the Troops show today which will air December 28, 2013. The divas participated in a Battle Royal which ended in Brie Bella eliminating AJ for the win. Natalya was part of the battle royal but eliminated early on. One would think the Divas champion would not be eliminated early on in a battle royal and make it to the end. So, perhaps using context clues AJ retains this Sunday.

I am trying to find any reports from people there as to what diva if any had the title with them when the mach started. Don't know if it means anything, but it might.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, for what it's worth they taped the WWE Tribute to the Troops show today which will air December 28, 2013. The divas participated in a Battle Royal which ended in Brie Bella eliminating AJ for the win. Natalya was part of the battle royal but eliminated early on. One would think the Divas champion would not be eliminated early on in a battle royal and make it to the end. So, perhaps using context clues AJ retains this Sunday.

I am trying to find any reports from people there as to what diva if any had the title with them when the mach started. Don't know if it means anything, but it might.
I read a report from NoDQ.com that said that Orton did not have a match there, and Cena did not have either the World Heavyweight or WWE titles with him. Don't know if that's a giveaway for the main event on Sunday, but we shall see.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I read a report from NoDQ.com that said that Orton did not have a match there, and Cena did not have either the World Heavyweight or WWE titles with him. Don't know if that's a giveaway for the main event on Sunday, but we shall see.

From 5dimes.eu:

AJ Lee (end of broadcast ruling)

Natalya (end of broadcast ruling)

AJ will retain the title :blessed:

Now we must wait until Jan 19th, because on that day she will have the longest reign ever :banderas:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From 5dimes.eu:

AJ Lee (end of broadcast ruling)

Natalya (end of broadcast ruling)

AJ will retain the title :blessed:

Now we must wait until Jan 19th, because on that day she will have the longest reign ever :banderas:
Now, now. You know the old saying: "don't count your chickens until they hatch." Let's wait and see if there's any last-minute swing on the bets on who people's putting their money before we do anything. But with the way Natalya has dominated in the build up on TV, one would think that this would only mean AJ will retain on PPV.

gl83

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now, now. You know the old saying: "don't count your chickens until they hatch." Let's wait and see if there's any last-minute swing on the bets on who people's putting their money before we do anything. But with the way Natalya has dominated in the build up on TV, one would think that this would only mean AJ will retain on PPV.

Doesn't Natalya also have a bunch of NXT appearances coming up as well. I mean you have next week where she'll have a backstage segment with her & Emma setting up the #1 contender's match. Then the following week she the #1 contender's match with Emma and then the week after that she's in Bayley's corner against Summer Rae. I mean they can get away with a disclaimer for one week like they did with Cesaro, but 3 consecutive weeks in a row?

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Doesn't Natalya also have a bunch of NXT appearances coming up as well. I mean you have next week where she'll have a backstage segment with her & Emma setting up the #1 contender's match. Then the following week she the #1 contender's match with Emma and then the week after that she's in Bayley's corner against Summer Rae. I mean they can get away with a disclaimer for one week like they did with Cesaro, but 3 consecutive weeks in a row?
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I did not know about that at all. That's VERY interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.