Reppin
NULL
5eda59e4313b11e3805e22000aa82060_8.jpg

Aria

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what I think? Punk is in Tampa because he’s visiting Cena. It’s just a coincidence that AJ lives there.

Come on now, these excuses are getting ridiculous.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Similar allegations regarding sexual politics in the WWE lockerroom have been made as Taryn Terrell (a/k/a Tiffany) stated last December that she would not trade sexual favors with individuals in positions of power in order to maintain employment with the sports entertainment organization.

“No…if I have to sleep with people in power to keep or continue progressing in my job, I’d rather be poor,” Terrell wrote on Twitter in response to a specific question about whether she would return to WWE.

what it this is reason why she is 'friend'' with Punk :ohhh:

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
I don't care if she's dating Punk or not. If he's hittin that shyt then I gotta give him props. But I have a feeling he would end up kicking her to the curb, like he has every other woman he's been with.

The thing I care about is when she'll be all better, so her fine little ass can come back and be on Raw and Smackdown again. That shyts boring without her.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I don't care if she's dating Punk or not. If he's hittin that shyt then I gotta give him props. But I have a feeling he would end up kicking her to the curb, like he has every other woman he's been with.

The thing I care about is when she'll be all better, so her fine little ass can come back and be on Raw and Smackdown again. That shyts boring without her.

This sound strange, but.... i can't wait to see this :blessed:Maybe then she wakes up :to: and this AJ/Punk skippers fukkery :ohlawd:

we will see this very quickly, when Paige debut in main roster...

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
This sound strange, but.... i can't wait to see this :blessed:Maybe then she wakes up :to: and this AJ/Punk skippers fukkery :ohlawd:

we will see this very quickly, when Paige debut in main roster...

That's not too strange. One of my friends was so upset about AJ possibly dating Punk, that during Battleground he said "If she's fukking Punk, I hope AJ has a career-ending injury". :huhldup:

Now he thinks he accidently put a curse on her and feels bad about it. :snoop:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
That's not too strange. One of my friends was so upset about AJ possibly dating Punk, that during Battleground he said "If she's fukking Punk, I hope AJ has a career-ending injury". :huhldup:

Now he thinks he accidently put a curse on her and feels bad about it. :snoop:

TBH April Mendez very much disappointed me i always thought that she is different than these rat rings what slept with Punk, but AJ is on his rat rings collection ....:sadbron:

I'm angry too, but i never said or thought that, ''now when she suck his dikk that now i hope she will have a serious injury'' this is sick :what:

And i wonder how long he fukk her.....no i mean how long they are together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.