Reppin
NULL
85a6d4fa2fcc11e3a6ec22000ab68f82_7.jpg

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah. Brie was holding her way too high up. AJ's shoulders should have been level with the top turn buckle but they were like a half a foot higher. AJ likely had no idea she was that high up and recoiled as if her shoulders were going to hit the buckle. But since she was too high she sprung all the way back and whiplashed.
Agreed. Brie was holding AJ WAY too fukking high that time. She should have had her more level with the second turnbuckle.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Simply pointing out that she and Punk are most likely dating, with multiple reports of fans seeing them getting on and off Punk's bus together over the weekend doesn't make me any less of an AJ supporter.

I'm still into her, and I don't care if she's dating Punk, or even if Punk dumped Lita for AJ.

It's their business, and besides, Lita cheated on Matt Hardy with Edge, so what comes around, goes around.

This. :blessed:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I see AJ/Punk shippers started talking about their sex life and what AJ do Punk, cuz he was happy lately, nice:camby:

and what mean ''bop'' some this fukkers call her that and i found that this mean ''blowjob'' :wtf:

Damn, i need a Death Note:wow:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
I see AJ/Punk shippers started talking about their sex life and what AJ do Punk, cuz he was happy lately, nice:camby:

and what mean ''bop'' some this fukkers call her that and i found that this mean ''blowjob'' :wtf:

I can't wait to see AJ/Punk shipper face when he starts to cheating her with some slut or Paige :laff:

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps

Where are they sayin that shyt at?

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Where are they sayin that shyt at?

twitter, but what that's ''bop'' mean? someone AJ/Punk shipper said ''AJ is big bop'' :mindblown:

I can't wait to see AJ/Punk shipper face when he starts to cheating her with some slut or Paige :laff:

and when they will starts defend him '' i don't believe this, Punk is cool guy'' or ''come on AJ, you and Punk are sweet couple, he betrayed you only 10 times, forgive him''

Status
Not open for further replies.