Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Haven't checked TSC in a while.

What the fukk happened to this thread?
ZLpEOxz.gif

nikkas got too emotional invested in a female they know NOTHING about except for interviews, the dirt sheets and tumblr accounts...:pachaha:

But really though, this thread has been around pretty much since she started and we pretty much saw her evolution...that's my AJ :to:

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
So when do ya'll think AJ is coming back?

If I was gonna make a bet, it would be around December.

WWE is gonna be so boring until she's back.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Maybe for you all it's OK that AJ is only new Punk ''sex toy'', but for me this isn't ok

She is pathetic idiot who stole boyfriend her idol

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
Maybe for you all it's OK that AJ is only new Punk ''sex toy'', but for me this isn't ok

She is pathetic idiot who stole boyfriend her idol

If AJ's even with CM Punk, how do you know that he and Lita hadn't already split up before they got together?

And it doesn't bother me either way, because I don't know any of them personally. And Lita is far from a saint herself.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
If AJ's even with CM Punk, how do you know that he and Lita hadn't already split up before they got together?

And it doesn't bother me either way, because I don't know any of them personally. And Lita is far from a saint herself.

you are naive :comeon:if he was not sure that AJ wants to be with him that he would not break with Lita. ALL Punk ex' girlfiriends were a rat ring's, AJ is only a sex toy for Punk, but she is too stupid to see that and she think that he love her :heh: . I will not suprised if one day he say something ''bad'' just like when he said about beth :thumbsdown: . I hope he kicks her ass very much and break her, cuz she finally will see what mean relationship with ''men-slut''

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you are naive :comeon:if he was not sure that AJ wants to be with him that he would not break with Lita. ALL Punk ex' girlfiriends were a rat ring's, AJ is only a sex toy for Punk, but she is too stupid to see that and she think that he love her :heh: . I will not suprised if one day he say something ''bad'' just like when he said about beth :thumbsdown: . I hope he kicks her ass very much and break her, cuz she finally will see what mean relationship with ''men-slut''

:childplease:

tumblr_m57w3vp1721r0ijsd.gif

You hope she gets abused??? YOU HOPE SHE GETS ABUSED?!?!!?!?!? :mindblown:

What the fukk kind of rationale and thinking is THAT supposed to be? Simply because she MAY (and notice I say MAY because we don't know the whole fukking story as to whether or not they're dating; if so, congratu-fukking-lations to them) be dating a guy that YOU don't want her to be with, you hope physical harm comes to her? As a way to "teach her lesson"? That is a fukkED UP way of thinking, my friend. :wtb:

As to whether or not Punk is still with Lita, or with AJ, or isn't dating either, who the fukk cares? It's his life, and his decisions. And the same thing applies to AJ, as well. And who knows? Maybe Punk has shown a little maturity when it comes to relationships now, and wants to be progressive in that regard. And maybe, just maybe, he and Amy just decided not to be together anymore. We don't have to automatically assume that nefarious adultery was going on, okay? :shaq2:

And back to what you just said about AJ. If you were a TRUE FAN of hers, and a TRUE ADMIRER of hers, you would be happy that she has found someone that has made HER happy. Or, maybe you're butthurt that she's not with YOU. And if that's the case, then tough fukking luck. I have long accepted a while ago that the chances of someone like me hooking up with someone like AJ were INCREDIBLY slim to fukking none, based on obvious scenarios that I think don't need repeating here. So you know what I did? I got the fukk over it. And IF AJ is dating Punk, and IF he's making her happy, then GOOD FOR THEM. I would hope with pure optimistic hope that things work out for them. :salute:

But for you to express something so hideously insecure, insensitive, and flat out fukking appalling, as ACTUALLY HOPING THAT AJ SUFFERS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AS A RESULT, makes you look sad, shallow, and just flat out fukking pathetic. :snoop:

And you're WAY better than that, dude, I just know you are. So to hear you say stupid shyt like this makes me more disappointed more than anything else, and makes me ashamed at times to associate myself with some of these so-called "fans" of AJ, knowing they'll fukking turn on her on a dime all because she didn't want to go out with them on a date. :camby:

This is a sad, sad day for AJ simpdom, my brehs. :to:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
:childplease:

tumblr_m57w3vp1721r0ijsd.gif

You hope she gets abused??? YOU HOPE SHE GETS ABUSED?!?!!?!?!? :mindblown:

What the fukk kind of rationale and thinking is THAT supposed to be? Simply because she MAY (and notice I say MAY because we don't know the whole fukking story as to whether or not they're dating; if so, congratu-fukking-lations to them) be dating a guy that YOU don't want her to be with, you hope physical harm comes to her? As a way to "teach her lesson"? That is a fukkED UP way of thinking, my friend. :wtb:

As to whether or not Punk is still with Lita, or with AJ, or isn't dating either, who the fukk cares? It's his life, and his decisions. And the same thing applies to AJ, as well. And who knows? Maybe Punk has shown a little maturity when it comes to relationships now, and wants to be progressive in that regard. And maybe, just maybe, he and Amy just decided not to be together anymore. We don't have to automatically assume that nefarious adultery was going on, okay? :shaq2:

And back to what you just said about AJ. If you were a TRUE FAN of hers, and a TRUE ADMIRER of hers, you would be happy that she has found someone that has made HER happy. Or, maybe you're butthurt that she's not with YOU. And if that's the case, then tough fukking luck. I have long accepted a while ago that the chances of someone like me hooking up with someone like AJ were INCREDIBLY slim to fukking none, based on obvious scenarios that I think don't need repeating here. So you know what I did? I got the fukk over it. And IF AJ is dating Punk, and IF he's making her happy, then GOOD FOR THEM. I would hope with pure optimistic hope that things work out for them. :salute:

But for you to express something so hideously insecure, insensitive, and flat out fukking appalling, as ACTUALLY HOPING THAT AJ SUFFERS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AS A RESULT, makes you look sad, shallow, and just flat out fukking pathetic. :snoop:

And you're WAY better than that, dude, I just know you are. So to hear you say stupid shyt like this makes me more disappointed more than anything else, and makes me ashamed at times to associate myself with some of these so-called "fans" of AJ, knowing they'll fukking turn on her on a dime all because she didn't want to go out with them on a date. :camby:

This is a sad, sad day for AJ simpdom, my brehs. :to:

if you thnk that he has changed that you are stupid

few mounth ago when was rumors about AJ and Punk all ALL of you said ''oh no this can be true'' ''i hate him, please AJ no'' and other fukkery and now you are happy that they are a couple? how long he was with ''normal relationship'' i mean how long l he was faithful to one woman? even with Lita he was open realtionship. AJ is young , one day she wants to get married and have childrens. Punk don't wnat this two things. I would be happy if this would be some cool guy just like langston, and one day you all see, YOU ALLL SEE that he would be cheating on her, and then I'll be watching and laughing at all of you who they thought she would be happy with him. EVEN Baretta betrayed her, but we talking about Punk.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if you thnk that he has changed that you are stupid

few mounth ago when was rumors about AJ and Punk all ALL of you said ''oh no this can be true'' ''i hate him, please AJ no'' and other fukkery and now you are happy that they are a couple? how long he was with ''normal relationship'' i mean how long l he was faithful to one woman? even with Lita he was open realtionship. AJ is young , one day she wants to get married and have childrens. Punk don't wnat this two things. I would be happy if this would be some cool guy just like langston, and one day you all see, YOU ALLL SEE that he would be cheating on her, and then I'll be watching and laughing at all of you who they thought she would be happy with him. EVEN Baretta betrayed her, but we talking about Punk.

Speak for yourself, I WASN'T ONE OF THEM. I have said this before, and I will say it again: I am a unabashed Punklee shipper, but knowing the current circumstances that I know now at this current moment, I support their FRIENDSHIP first. I do NOT know, for 100% certainty, that Punk and Lita have officially split, and I do NOT know, for 100% certainty, AJ and Punk are dating. If it is, okay, cool beans, but that's the thing: WE DON'T KNOW DEFINITIVELY IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY DATING OR NOT. And we may not know that for quite a while. Should the day come that AJ gets her own DVD documentary, and lets us all know who she may (OR MAY NOT) be dating, THAT will provide you with some concrete answers.

Last edited:

rancho king

Rookie
Daps

ok im done. bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.