Not open for further replies.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
WTF :whoo:

@BITWEthan
I know Punk is dating Lita but have he and AJ ever had sex outside of WWE?

@AjChloe
@BITWEthan yeah

@BITWEthan
@AjChloe Do u know what happened?

‏@AjChloe
@BITWEthan I don't know all the details but I know that they were intimate , look at this pic
BLcbQSwCQAEJFX3.jpg:large

@NAJALOVSAJPUNK1
@AjChloe is this true lol

@NAJALOVSAJPUNK
@AjChloe they need to get back together so many fans want them to

Last edited:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

@BITWEthan

@AjChloe
@BITWEthan yeah

@BITWEthan

‏@AjChloe
@BITWEthan I don't know all the details but I know that they were intimate , look at this pic

@NAJALOVSAJPUNK1

@NAJALOVSAJPUNK

BQSoQxqCQAA41K2.jpg:large

probably, now she is in her new house.....in Chicago :manny:
I have so much fun about this shyt :laff: AJ has a boyfriend who don't want get marriage, who don't want have childrens and i don't think so that AJ would agree to an open relationship, but it's her life (I wrote it before someone could tell me this ) and maybe she loves this type of man's, i wonder how long this ''sweet couple'' would be together....so Miss Knight when you debut in main roster? :whistle:

Langston lost with Punk in the ring and in real life...
2e57eyr.png

#PoorBigE

ohhh, well
XuSaqI7_zpsb4c24d04.png

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
probably, now she is in her new house.....in Chicago :manny:
I have so much fun about this shyt :laff: AJ has a boyfriend who don't want get marriage, who don't want have childrens and i don't think so that AJ would agree to an open relationship, but it's her life (I wrote it before someone could tell me this ) and maybe she loves this type of man's, i wonder how long this ''sweet couple'' would be together....so Miss Knight when you debut in main roster? :whistle:

Langston lost with Punk in the ring and in real life...
2e57eyr.png

#PoorBigE

ohhh, well
XuSaqI7_zpsb4c24d04.png
lol I always thought Big E was more interested in Kaitlyn tho, he flirts with her on twitter all the time.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
lol I always thought Big E was more interested in Kaitlyn tho, he flirts with her on twitter all the time.

IMO he was spending more time with AJ, even they live in this same city :manny: ( Katie has a boyfriend and she live in Houston )

he wanted The Chickbasters and....... now he have nothing

#JustAFrends :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On her concussion...

My understanding is it is very significant. She could not stand upright, could not walk in a straight line and had to have another person guide her as she walked, had difficulty with lights, was nauseous, and had trouble remembering her own name. Doctors were hesitant to allow her to even fly. It was considered by all involved to be the worst concussion a WWF/E female has ever received. I have no further knowledge on how she currently is other than to say they are planning for a prolonged absence. There is also fear about longterm effects on her and her career.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
On her concussion...

My understanding is it is very significant. She could not stand upright, could not walk in a straight line and had to have another person guide her as she walked, had difficulty with lights, was nauseous, and had trouble remembering her own name. Doctors were hesitant to allow her to even fly. It was considered by all involved to be the worst concussion a WWF/E female has ever received. I have no further knowledge on how she currently is other than to say they are planning for a prolonged absence. There is also fear about longterm effects on her and her career.

source?

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
On her concussion...

if this is true that, so why she isn't in hospital! :mindblown: I hope that that Bella bytch said ''sorry'' :ufdup: and hope it will ok, cuz i don't want to read that ''AJ must end her career'' :sadbron:

this ruined my day...

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

@BITWEthan

@AjChloe
@BITWEthan yeah

@BITWEthan

‏@AjChloe

@NAJALOVSAJPUNK1

@NAJALOVSAJPUNK

$100K to shut them up? :pachaha:....this shyt is funny :lolbron:

as for this..

On her concussion...

Where u got that info from? And if true :to:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
On her concussion...

I don't want to put your job (whatever it is) in jeopardy so I don't ask you if it's true or where you got these informations, but if you can see her everyday to know them, wish her all the best from me and from her fans worldwide. Thank you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idon't know how she was able to finish the match and when she went up the ramp to go backstageshe had a hard time walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.