Status
Not open for further replies.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Since our queen has concussion symptoms now it means she is going to be out from wrestling for a least two weeks. Dolph ziggler was out for a good two months I believe when he had a concussion. Raw won't be the same without our AJ and that sweet ass of hers.
:wow::takedat:

More time for

tumblr_m9hh1piL501rq5hgjo1_250.gif

:troll:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
interview with Mickie James

Anybody in WWE you see that you'd love to work with?

I would love to work with Nattie [Neidhart] again. I don't think we really had a chance before. I mean, we wrestled a few times, but we didn't have any storylines so it was just a few matches and that was it. Definitely AJ too because there have been so many comparisons between her and I or her character and mine when I first came in. Even though she's had different storylines, the character development is about the same so there are a lot of parallels. It'd be cool to do something with her like crazy versus crazy. I don't know. I'm not that crazy anymore.

Mickie vs AJ :whew: sweet jesus :ohlawd:

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
That was more so her fault not Brie's she oversold that.

Nah. Brie was holding her way too high up. AJ's shoulders should have been level with the top turn buckle but they were like a half a foot higher. AJ likely had no idea she was that high up and recoiled as if her shoulders were going to hit the buckle. But since she was too high she sprung all the way back and whiplashed.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Status
Not open for further replies.