BzztaDU.gif

qbWRABU.gif

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy

It's so difficult to think like her? :manny:

I don't care of her private life, and if you're an AJ fan you must do the same.
Why there are Kelly Kelly fans for example?

And however, I still think they're friends for the fact Punk is still with Lita. If I will see any concrete rumor (all these are only opinions, like mine) of the couple I will say they're dating, and I will still love her like the first day I saw her and like today. So shut up and support her.

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to men the World has and argument for everything under the sun ,,as for women ,,the Worlds only argument is there love for men ,,,,,I truly love GODDESS forever with all my heart ,,as for her and punk ,, the best thing about this to me is it up's my chances of one day seeing her in CHICAGO ,,i only hope i have enough money on me to offer her to let me get on my knees and cry at her feet for about 60 seconds ,,i swear on my soul i mean this ,,, fukk you all ,,an thats about it

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España

And however, I still think they're friends for the fact Punk is still with Lita. If I will see any concrete rumor (all these are only opinions, like mine) of the couple I will say they're dating, and I will still love her like the first day I saw her and like today. So shut up and support her.

cuz, they think that Orton and everybody lie that she is a ho bag

But one day don't be angry when he hurt her or betray her ( This happens very quickly ), cuz i don't think so that she has ''sluty character '' to fukk with him all day and all night. IMO when Paige finally will be in main roster that Punk very quickly forgets about AJ and his new ''favorite Diva'' will be Paige

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
cuz, they think that Orton and everybody lie that she is a ho bag

But one day don't be angry when he hurt her or betray her ( This happens very quickly ), cuz i don't think so that she has ''sluty character '' to fukk with him all day and all night. IMO when Paige finally will be in main roster that Punk very quickly forgets about AJ and his new ''favorite Diva'' will be Paige

AJ is not so naive.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spike10, you're crazy.
What are you even doing on this thread? Are you sure you're an AJ Lee fan? Because I don't think so.
Calling her a homewrecker? Punk and Lita are not even dating anymore.

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps

Simply pointing out that she and Punk are most likely dating, with multiple reports of fans seeing them getting on and off Punk's bus together over the weekend doesn't make me any less of an AJ supporter.

I'm still into her, and I don't care if she's dating Punk, or even if Punk dumped Lita for AJ.

It's their business, and besides, Lita cheated on Matt Hardy with Edge, so what comes around, goes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.