Status
Not open for further replies.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
yeah, because you know, what's the truth :comeon:
If you read my opinions you can see what i think of this situation, but I don't know the facts too. So why you must judge her?

this is AJ official myspace account https://myspace.com/apriljeanettem ( i found this on her profile on glory wrestling site ) but Shirlz said that she delete this account ...
she last time was there Sep 13, 2013 at 11:58 PM :patrice:

and look on her "connections": Miley Cyrus, Justn Bieber... :scusthov:

:wtf:

Lil Wayne, Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy...

Pop style...I'm sorry AJ, in music taste :camby:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
From the October issue of WWE Magazine

BVRuqETIEAAwq6J.jpg:large

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
If you read my opinions you can see what i think of this situation, but I don't know the facts too. So why you must judge her?

if she is dating with this slut that she is :trash: for me, cuz she showed Lita how much she loved her

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
if she is dating with this slut that she is :trash: for me, cuz she showed Lita how much she loved her

But if Lita leaves Punk for her own business or vice versa, AJ doesn't care about it, is there a "Pact of Steel" behind this situation? Lita is a model for her passion for wrestling, not for her life.
And Punk is a future hall of famer, not a loser...
In every case, AJ is not naive, I don't think they're suddenly dating. But if it is, good for her, I support her anyway (AJ and April) :manny:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
But if Lita leaves Punk for her own business or vice versa, AJ doesn't care about it, is there a "Pact of Steel" behind this situation? Lita is a model for her passion for wrestling, not for her life.
And Punk is a future hall of famer, not a loser...
In every case, AJ is not naive, I don't think they're suddenly dating. But if it is, good for her, I support her anyway (AJ and April) :manny:

Are you AJPunk shipper :dahell:

if they will be together that i hope, no, no, no im sure that he betray her many times, maybe then she wakes up:pacspit:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
WOW. Some of you here are really pathetic. This is kinda of sad.
Calling AJ a slut and trash? WTF is wrong with some of you? Bunch of dikks.
What about you being a fan of AJ Lee and stop judging April Mendez? She's an adult and knows what's doing.
I tried to say it, thanks for being more concrete than me.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the reactions to these punk pictures have far excedded my expectations for :dead: level laughter. Im personally hoping she starts trolling motherfukkers and starts being photogpahed endless dudes on the roster (Langston, Ziggler, definitely more Punk, Cena, some random jobber,) it would be priceless. and obsessive weird nerds will still :umad: every time.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and we still talking about this shyt. :shaq2:

everyone has an opinion about this , but it's time to shut the fukk up and move on :ufdup:

I want new AJ pic's :damn:

#fukkery :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.