Status
Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow:

I have something to say, TBH i was stupid and i put AJ on pedestal and this was my problem. We always said that ''She is a good girl'', ''they are only friends'' and othe fukkery and what's happen? Miss Mendez destroyed my hart :to:and she show me how really she is and forgive me if sometimes i say ''oh AJ won, so last night her ass worked hard'' I have to get used to this that ''my'' AJ is stupid and that she has such a big respect for Lita that she fukk with her boyfriend :clap: I hope Punk show her what mean ''relationship with Punk'' and betray her many times:yeshrug: , maybe then she wake up :manny: . I'm really proud of AJ that she is new Punk trophy. Now we know why she is still a champion
bca275780c67.png

I'm still a AJ fan, but April Mendez... this is not a girl who i loved :camby:.
kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Punk show her his baseball bat

:laff: :dead:

BTW: I watched SD and this match against cameron was :scusthov:

If you really loved "April Mendez" you did not care a fukk her private life. And it's the same for Lita, Trish etc.
Why for example there are K2 fans? Because they don't care about she had many D on her hand.
Now I saw photos of 2 "friends" (I don't think Punk betrays Lita, but i could be wrong) watching a baseball game, so what? Now AJ is an assh*le with fans? Is she become a "first lady" like Bellas that obtains all the things she wants? C'mon, this is too much.
She's the same April Mendez you loved the day before that photos, the same April Mendez that dedicates so much time to her fans, the same April Mendez that does a video for comic shop owners' children (youtu.be/58Qz8WPa-GY) so keep calm and shut your fukkin mouth. I'm still an AJ and "April Mendez" fan, even if she's with Punk (a future hall of famer, one of the best WWE champions of all time and one of the best wrestlers ever)...And i'm very proud of it.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
If you really loved "April Mendez" you did not care a fukk her private life. And it's the same for Lita, Trish etc.
Why for example there are K2 fans? Because they don't care about she had many D on her hand.
Now I saw photos of 2 "friends" (I don't think Punk betrays Lita, but i could be wrong) watching a baseball game, so what? Now AJ is an assh*le with fans? Is she become a "first lady" like Bellas that obtains all the things she wants? C'mon, this is too much.
She's the same April Mendez you loved the day before that photos, the same April Mendez that dedicates so much time to her fans, the same April Mendez that does a video for comic shop owners' children (youtu.be/58Qz8WPa-GY) so keep calm and shut your fukkin mouth. I'm still an AJ and "April Mendez" fan, even if she's with Punk (a future hall of famer, one of the best WWE champions of all time and one of the best wrestlers ever)...And i'm very proud of it.

tumblr_mlj9d7i4J71s9xw57o1_400.gif

One day we will be know who was right :yeshrug:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
tumblr_mlj9d7i4J71s9xw57o1_400.gif

One day we will be know who was right :yeshrug:
About what? April Mendez's behaviour with fans and colleagues in next years when she's with Punk (if now she's with Punk)?

It will be too discounted who was right.

I repeat: If you really loved "April Mendez" you did not care a fukk her private life.
But you never loved her, if at the first problem you react in this way :ehh:

Also, I think she's not naive, so she knows the risks for a relationship with him.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
About what? April Mendez's behaviour with fans and colleagues in next years when she's with Punk (if now she's with Punk)?

It will be too discounted who was right.

I repeat: If you really loved "April Mendez" you did not care a fukk her private life.
But you never loved her, if at the first problem you react in this way :ehh:

Also, I think she's not naive, so she knows the risks for a relationship with him.

You know what? I have my opinion and you have your opinion and i see that we have not come to a consensus...

That's why i think it's time to forget this shyt and believe with that't what's you say
Also, I think she's not naive, so she knows the risks for a relationship with him
. It's time to bury the hatchet and go move on, bro. :manny:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
You know what? I have my opinion and you have your opinion and i see that we have not come to a consensus...

That's why i think it's time to forget this shyt and believe with that't what's you say . It's time to bury the hatchet and go move on, bro. :manny:

First of all, let's see if she is really dating Punk, and then we'll see if she changes her behaviour or not in the future. I trust her in every case :manny:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
I found this on wrestlingforum

AJ has admitted in radio interviews her and Punk are like brother/sister Lita was her idol as a child she properly likes meeting and spending time with her and Punk

do you remember this interview?

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I found this on wrestlingforum

AJ has admitted in radio interviews her and Punk are like brother/sister Lita was her idol as a child she properly likes meeting and spending time with her and Punk

do you remember this interview?
It's what I say today. I think Punk is not betraying Lita, they're just friend. But i could be wrong, who knows.

However, look at AJ hugging a fan. Too lovely. She will be ever cute, with or without Punk.

proxy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.