Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
f7f9f38a27ec11e3880022000ae90e37_8.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk is in texas and AJ is in Alabama for a live event.they aren't even in the same state.they are just ffiends

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk is in texas and AJ is in Alabama for a live event.they aren't even in the same state.they are just ffiends
They aren't in the same live event because they are not scheduled for it. But they are schedule for the same house tomorrow.
It's not the house shows that are going to prove if they are just friends or not. It's the company that books the shows, not them. :snoop:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think AJ will be at the house show I'm going to tonight I'm not sure. I know there's a Supershow in the NOLA tomorrow which both AJ and Punk are booked.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Madusa is none too pleased with reigning WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee recently appearing in a possession of the WWE Women's Championship—the 50-year-old considers herself the rightful owner of the strap since she never lost it in a match.

Last week, AJ tweeted a photo of herself holding the retired belt. Upon seeing the picture, Madusa called out Lee on Facebook, writing, "Apparently someone has delusions of grandeur........

"AJ Never was, Never will be the WWE womens champion as long as I OFFICIALLY hold the title. bytch never beat me, bytch never will. However she does give good mike skill so lets see what she has to say now....''

"#WWE #madusa #monstertrucks #divas #champion #teammadusa ##kissmyass."

Madusa is not the only person with a less than favorable opinion of the WWE Divas Champion. Earlier this month, Lee tweeted an image of a tattoo she got on the back of her neck to commemorate the date she won the belt (June 16, 2013). According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, AJ's tribute drew a negative reaction from some of her co-workers as they consider it an "eye roller"—wrestlers displaying fan-like behavior is generally frowned upon by those affiliated within the industry. Plus, Jerry Lawler and John Layfield poked fun at her ink during last Monday's Raw broadcast by saying she if she lost the belt, she would get a tattoo commemorating the date.

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2530.gif

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another bitter old hag that's jealous over someone getting more heat and popularity more than she did in her career. At least AJ would show more decency and respect to the title than YOU EVER DID, you fukking bytch. And was she trying to speak in character?

What an entitled, classless c*nt. :rudy:

And now folks wanna get on AJ for her tattoo? What, cause she's more passionate for her job than most of you fukkers are? For wanting to commemorate a date that will stay with her till the day she dies? And if you want to cherry pick and give her shyt, then what about Randy's SLEEVES of tats? Or Punk's tats? Or Brie's coochie stamp? :mindblown:

fukk out of here with that bullshyt. :stopitslime:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally saw AJ(along with Tamina) live tonight. It was great to watch her work in person . She beat Alicia Fox with Octopus hold, and she was still wearing that brace on her arm so it is most likely for an injury(not a tattoo like some thought).

Also, she left with Big E tonight as expected.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Are you ok with that AJ no self respect and to her idol? I;m Frenando Alonso fan and if i would be F1 driver and if i would be friend with him and his wife and if they break up or they would open relationship ( just like Punk and Lita ) that doesnt mean that i must go and fukk his wife and if AJ does not have respect for Lita that im sure she has no respect for anybody :camby:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Are you ok with that AJ no self respect and to her idol? I;m Frenando Alonso fan and if i would be F1 driver and if i would be friend with him and his wife and if they break up or they would open relationship ( just like Punk and Lita ) that doesnt mean that i must go and fukk his wife and if AJ does not have respect for Lita that im sure she has no respect for anybody :camby:
But shut up :russ:
I hope it's an example because i don't understand how people could love Alonso.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I write my opinions yesterday, let's see on page 561. Don't make judgments if you don't know what's the truth, you're waisting your time :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.