Daffney
Becky Bayless
Tracy Brooks
Allison Danger
Lita
AJ* (TBD)

wow-o.gif

Bravo AJ, bravo....:camby:

three years, three fukking years i was thinking that she will be ''normal'' woman in this business, but ( at this moment ) i was wrong :wow:

I've never seen people who are that close to be in a platonic friendship ( especially between wrestlers ) and someone and if someone thinks that after game they went to his home watching winnie the pooh i just stupid:heh:. Punk always wanted to be in inside AJ and he finally got what he wanted.
I love Lita and Steph Mcmahon --- AJ Lee
big lack of respect for LIta from AJ part.

every woman in this business is the same

BTW : I will not be surprised if soon will be rumors about ''AJ and Lita are pregnant at the same time'' :troll:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Its beautiful to see simps find out the truth about these hoes...a bytch traveling around the world 300 days out the year with 100s of men and wearing bikinis and shyt not eventually sucking at least 6 different dikks is simp overload...

Irony: trish is the only one whom seems to have been faithful to a man on the road and even she has rumors plus her husband looks like a cuckold

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:noah:@ the meltdowns. AJ the definition of a ring rat. Would still Jump at a chance tho :manny:

Now if I hear some shyt about Paige :ufdup:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
:wow:

I have something to say, TBH i was stupid and i put AJ on pedestal and this was my problem. We always said that ''She is a good girl'', ''they are only friends'' and othe fukkery and what's happen? Miss Mendez destroyed my hart :to:and she show me how really she is and forgive me if sometimes i say ''oh AJ won, so last night her ass worked hard'' I have to get used to this that ''my'' AJ is stupid and that she has such a big respect for Lita that she fukk with her boyfriend :clap: I hope Punk show her what mean ''relationship with Punk'' and betray her many times:yeshrug: , maybe then she wake up :manny: . I'm really proud of AJ that she is new Punk trophy. Now we know why she is still a champion
bca275780c67.png

I'm still a AJ fan, but April Mendez... this is not a girl who i loved :camby:.

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
:wow:

I have something to say, TBH i was stupid and i put AJ on pedestal and this was my problem. We always said that ''She is a good girl'', ''they are only friends'' and othe fukkery and what's happen? Miss Mendez destroyed my hart :to:and she show me how really she is and forgive me if sometimes i say ''oh AJ won, so last night her ass worked hard'' I have to get used to this that ''my'' AJ is stupid and that she has such a big respect for Lita that she fukk with her boyfriend :clap: I hope Punk show her what mean ''relationship with Punk'' and betray her many times:yeshrug: , maybe then she wake up :manny: . I'm really proud of AJ that she is new Punk trophy. Now we know why she is still a champion
bca275780c67.png

I'm still a AJ fan, but April Mendez... this is not a girl who i loved :camby:.

:cape: fakkit:pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.