Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If it was a one-on-one with Nattie, I would be :sadcam:

But if it's a Fatal 4-Way, I'll be :whew:

That way, AJ can find some way to sneak out with the victory, via a distraction or being opportunistic. Even if she gets her ass kicked afterwards so that the show can have a "happy moment" for the finale anyway, that shyt won't bother me, cause AJ would still be champ. :blessed:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
As noted, AJ Lee's pipebomb promo on RAW will lead to her defending the Divas Title against a cast member of Total Divas at Night of Champions. Speculation is that we may see a title change, which would be the "main event" of the final episode of the first season of Total Divas.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
''Speculation is that we may see a title change''

before she won title, she kissed seven guys and now is very likely, that she lose title for some total bytch?

tumblr_msctu2SFwW1rw97pyo1_500.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
:what::comeon: stop all the crying, even if she loses the title she'll get it back. She's still the #1 diva regardless of the reality show.

Maybe, because i want to see AJ (c) vs Paige feud!?

Young said that he is a gay and he pinned Cesaro and now he wins all the time, Tyson doesn't want fukk Natalya in fukkery reality show and she get a title shot :camby:. what she did to get a fukking title shot?:damn: Ohh, wait i forgot that they want to promote Total bytches :snoop:. I wouldn't be surprised if Natalya next opponent was to some of Bella bytches:pacspit:, i've been waiting my whole life to see Natalya vs Bellas feud:shaq2:.

Now I wonder what AJ will do after this feud? :patrice:IMO worst-case scenario ( next love story or or she will be in Total Divas season 2 :sadcam: )

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maybe, because i want to see AJ (c) vs Paige feud!?

Young said that he is a gay and he pinned Cesaro and now he wins all the time, Tyson doesn't want fukk Natalya in fukkery reality show and she get a title shot :camby:. what she did to get a fukking title shot?:damn: Ohh, wait i forgot that they want to promote Total bytches :snoop:. I wouldn't be surprised if Natalya next opponent was to some of Bella bytches:pacspit:, i've been waiting my whole life to see Natalya vs Bellas feud:shaq2:.

Now I wonder what AJ will do after this feud? :patrice:IMO worst-case scenario ( next love story or or she will be in Total Divas season 2 :sadcam: )
Are you for real? You really thought she was gonna be champ forever? You do realize she was going to have to lose to someone right? Even if she loses the title at NOC it's not the end of the world. She isn't retiring, she isn't quitting the wwe. She is isnt gonna be fired and sent to TNA. she's still gonna be the center of the division.

They'll get the title back to her at some point. in order for the division to be worthwhile other women need to get a chance, it can't just be about AJ all the damn time. So please stop with all this fukking crying about something has even happened yet.

And the whining over the PTP push is ridiculous they've been winning matches for TWO MOTHERfukkING WEEKS, after jobbing for a year almost. He beat Cesaro so what? Cesaro loses all the time any way he's lost to everyone from Orton on Raw to Sami Zayn in his debut on NXT who cares? The things people choose to get mad over is just wild these days.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Are you for real? You really thought she was gonna be champ forever? You do realize she was going to have to lose to someone right? Even if she loses the title at NOC it's not the end of the world. She isn't retiring, she isn't quitting the wwe. She is isnt gonna be fired and sent to TNA. she's still gonna be the center of the division.

They'll get the title back to her at some point. in order for the division to be worthwhile other women need to get a chance, it can't just be about AJ all the damn time. So please stop with all this fukking crying about something has even happened yet.

I've NEVER said, and never thought that she always will be a champion:ufdup:

''other women need to get a chance'' so let's give a chance to Naomi ( IMO the most undervalued woman in this buissnes ) i'm sure she would have been a better champion than Bella or poor Natalya. I do not want to argue with you, but i don't give a fukk what do you think about my last post, this is my fukking opinion. For me this feud doesn't make sense :birdman:. That's it

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even though I'm annoyed that the only reason AJ may drop the title is for the sake of some fukking "reality" show, I'd rather it be to Nattie than a Bella. Nattie is the top technical female worker currently in the company, is a veteran, and has put in a lot of work and effort for multiple years, even BEFORE she stepped foot in a WWE ring.

So I'd rather it be her than let it be one of the Talent-less Bella Twats. :manny:

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Either way this feud is a positive because at least gives the divas division a direction, it's positive for all involved and it opens up some new possibilities. I enjoyed some of AJ vs Kaitlyn but at then end of day we all knew who was gonna win in every one of those matches. After the promo last week I'm legit interested in where this is going for now.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've NEVER said, and never thought that she always will be a champion:ufdup:

''other women need to get a chance'' so let's give a chance to Naomi ( IMO the most undervalued woman in this buissnes ) i'm sure she would have been a better champion than Bella or poor Natalya. I do not want to argue with you, but i don't give a fukk what do you think about my last post, this is my fukking opinion. For me this feud doesn't make sense :birdman:. That's it
the feud makes perfect sense. After demolishing kaitln for three months straight she needed something new. Total Divas is a big hit right NOW. So AJ feuding with someone on that show was the next logical step hopefully it's Natalyia, shed make the most sense because they position her as the underdog character on TD.

Even the Bella's winning could lead to a AJ face turn. So once again I don't get what your so mad about but whatever man.

also if you "don't give a fukk" about what someone thinks of your opinion try not qouting and replying to that person in your post okay friend :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.