Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_ms8rh7f9pH1rjf5smo1_1280.png

:obama:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
People in the web speaking about the possibility of a title change on Night of Champions. AJ may lose the title for stand out Total Divas :sadcam:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
People in the web speaking about the possibility of a title change on Night of Champions. AJ may lose the title for stand out Total Divas :sadcam:

Finally WWE has the best Diva Champions from several years ( in the ring and on the mic ) and they want give title boring Natalya only to promotion Total bytches? :what:

i don't want Divas Champ who talking about her sex life and other fukkery in reality show :pacspit:

They wrere feud in 2011, it was boring and only what Natalya said was ''I've had enough of crying princess'', WOW what a promo :gladbron:.

Now ONLY Paige can get a title shot ( imagine this war in the ring and on the mic :banderas: )

#WeWantPaige
#fukkTotalbytches

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched that AJ Pipebombshell promo. Why WWE had those Total Divas birds' yelling mixed in with her promo? Seems like they let AJ get her shine but at the same time tried to undercut it with the yelling:smh:

gl83

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally WWE has the best Diva Champions from several years ( in the ring and on the mic ) and they want give title boring Natalya only to promotion Total bytches? :what:

i don't want Divas Champ who talking about her sex life and other fukkery in reality show :pacspit:

They wrere feud in 2011, it was boring and only what Natalya said was ''I've had enough of crying princess'', WOW what a promo :gladbron:.

Now ONLY Paige can get a title shot ( imagine this war in the ring and on the mic :banderas: )

#WeWantPaige
#fukkTotalbytches

This is gonna backfire on WWE just like the "18 seconds" fiasco from WrestleMania 28. The fans already love AJ and for the most part she's viewed as the Face of the recent Diva resurgence. Meanwhile, the fans don't give a crap about any of the girls from "Total Divas". Look at SummerSlam and Raw for proof. At SummerSlam the crowd absolutely crapped on the Natalya/Brie Bella match. And on Raw, they were cheering and chanting AJ's name as she basically cut a Heel promo, tearing apart the girls from "Total Divas". The show has not made any of those girls any more over than they were before. They still get no reaction during their matches. AJ's matches have been the only matches that the fans actually react to and care about. If AJ drops the title to one of the TD girls, then people's interest in the Diva division goes out the window as well.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As if AJ couldn't warm any more hearts.

AJ Lee grants her first wish to Heidie

BY KARA A. MEDALIS
PHOENIX — Divas Champion AJ Lee joined an esteemed group of WWE Superstars and Divas, granting her first individual wish to a Circle of Champions honoree!

One of AJ’s biggest little fans, Heidie, 9, arrived at the US Airways Center dressed as AJ to meet her favorite Diva and watch one of AJ’s biggest nights ever on Raw.
“It’s unbelievable anytime I see a little girl dressed up as me,” AJ told WWE.com. “To go through that effort is the coolest thing in the world. To have that happen and be somebody’s wish is kind of the biggest deal in the world to me. I never thought that was something that would happen.”
The Divas Champion met the spunky 9-year-old before dropping her own “pipe bomb” on Raw Monday night, sending shockwaves through the WWE Universe. But putting her beef with the cast of “Total Divas” aside, AJ reveled in the moments she shared with the Make-A-Wish kid.
“She was so strong, and so cute. Her name was Heidie and she was just the sweetest little thing,” AJ said.
AJ spent time signing autographs for her mini-me, posed for photos with Heidie and her family and even went for a skip with her.
“If in any way I could have made her happier, made her and her family just have a good time, I feel like all this has been worth it,” AJ said. “This is what I wanted to do getting into [WWE] — affect people in a good way.”
AJ would love to fulfill as many wishes as John Cena, who is closing in on granting a record-breaking 400 wishes with Make-A-Wish. While the Divas Champion is never one to lack confidence, she isn’t sure she’ll be the next Superstar or Diva to achieve such a milestone with Make-A-Wish.
“That would be amazing! It probably won’t happen, but I would love to do as many as possible,” she said. “It’s the coolest experience in the world.”
For more information on AJ Lee, check out her Divas profile and visit wwedivas.com. For more on Make-A-Wish, visit wish.org.

012_MAW_08262013hm_0078.jpg

001_MAW_08262013hm_0002.jpg

004_MAW_08262013hm_0019.jpg

006_MAW_08262013hm_0040.jpg

007_MAW_08262013hm_0043.jpg

008_MAW_08262013hm_0044.jpg

010_MAW_08262013hm_0062.jpg

:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.