Reppin
Detroit
tumblr_msj6x4shJT1szcytro1_500.png

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
when i saw this tattoo my first thought was :ohhh::damn:, but know it's ok I have to get used to this. Maybe this isn't a piece of art and i hope this is her first and last tattoo, I couldn't stand tattoos on her beautiful body in a conspicuous place.

however, we always said that she deserves for this and other fukkery. Now we see how much this title meant no for AJ Lee, but for April Mendez ( if you know what i mean ) and we'll never understand how much she is happy that she won this title :to: . I'm sure that her mom ( she has a few tattoos ) helped her to make the decision, she is happy and tis is most important for me and i can't wait for interview with her, when she says something about this tattoo. :myman:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
I have a quastions

when she did this tattoo (I think she sat for a few hours) , she had to wear a ''bandage'', So why no one has seen this on live events?

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
She's just not the same with a tattoo.

Why? She doesn't look like Lita or Punk. She has this tattoo on her neck, I would understand if she had this tattoo on her forearm, shoulder, stomach or on her face, but on last RAW even when she skipping this tattoo was ''invisible'', so IMO it's OK and 99% her beautiful body is ''clean''

:yeshrug:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind the tattoo, but most people end up getting several more after they got their first one. I dunno anybody even irl who only got 1 tatt and kept it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.