Jelenia Góra, Poland
008_MAW_08262013hm_0044.jpg

tumblr_mrmtrzzyRg1stk9xvo8_500.gif

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs, what he was mean, because i don't understand?
he wrote this while Bryan and Cena were doing the MIZ TV segement on raw, wearing their white Champ/Beard is Here T-shirts respectively. He seems to be offended that both of their shirts outsell his merchandise despite the shirts being ugly. And decided to Reference AJ past storylines with both guys.

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
Well, brehs, brace yourselfs! AJ is now, according to recent rumors, officially part of Total Divas. Her promo and backstage recordings before, during, and afterwards, that show some reactions,
are part of the first season's extension which is supposed to air later this year. It's also said that this will lead to a Fatal-4-Way match at Night of Champions where she will have to put her championship on the line...

against Naomi,

Natalya

and Brie Bellaaa. Holla Holla!

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Well, brehs, brace yourselfs! AJ is now, according to recent rumors, officially part of Total Divas. Her promo and backstage recordings before, during, and afterwards, that show some reactions,
are part of the first season's extension which is supposed to air later this year. It's also said that this will lead to a Fatal-4-Way match at Night of Champions where she will have to put her championship on the line...

against Naomi,

Natalya

and Brie Bellaaa. Holla Holla!

AJ officially part of Total Divas?

76645ed2dc28.gif

BELLA???

will_smith_no_gif.gif

Brie Bella started suck dikk Cena!!?? :damn:

i have a bad feeling :sadbron:

:camby::camby::camby:

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
shyt my dog is more nicer than these twins :scusthov:
however, Bella bytches have to stay away from Divas title :ufdup:

#PoorBryan :ld:
You wouldn't say anything like that if you knew them!

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
AJ vs Total Divas is the principal story of the Total Divas' second season. E! Network shoots AJ's pipebomb and they will shoot her title match at Night Of Champions. Don't worry about AJ, she will not have a part of the reality shooting her "private life" (the reality is fake, quarrels are fake, all is fake), it's a thing about only the feud. I'm very worried for this match for this detail: If Natalya/Naomi won the title for the reality? :sadcam: :shaq2:

Status
Not open for further replies.