Status
Not open for further replies.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Also, why the fukk would the fukkin Bellas start dancing and laughing after just being verbally eviscerated at the hands of AJ?
They were attempting to no sell her and mock her by skipping. To show that they didn't care. They're heels as well so why would they stand there a be quiet and look sad

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
They were attempting to no sell her and mock her by skipping. To show that they didn't care. They're heels as well so why would they stand there a be quiet and look sad
Didn't that turn them face? Or is AJ face and Natalya and The Funkadactyls heel? That wouln't work I'm sure they're face now.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Also, why the fukk would the fukkin Bellas start dancing and laughing after just being verbally eviscerated at the hands of AJ?

sometimes i think that you are a real Bard Maddox, just like when Punk lately said in some interview that he is often on wrestlingforum and maybe he know the coli too

:patrice:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Didn't that turn them face? Or is AJ face and Natalya and The Funkadactyls heel? That wouln't work I'm sure they're face now.
nope Aj is still a heel but she's popular and said a lot of things in her promo that Wrestling fans agree with so they cheered her and rightfully so

Natty, Funkadactyls, and Jojo are still faces

the bellas and eva marie are heels because they're obnoxious and unlikable.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mremp9gV0e1rquw9uo3_250.gif

tumblr_ms7825ndyy1qchi1do4_250.gif

tumblr_m23bf6SFsd1r6v2bdo4_250.gif

:dead:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must admit I'm a little annoyed that it seems like people splitting credit for the promo between AJ and Punk. Yes, Punk gave AJ pointers last year, but that promo last night was all her. She deserves all the credit for executing it as perfectly she did.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are saying that AJ is going to be featered on Total Divas.
PLEASE TELL ME THIS AIN'T TRUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.