Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they're waiting until MITB to pull the trigger on where Team Rocket's future is headed. I could see AJ or E costing Dolph the title by accident or on purpose somehow.

MITB is the perfect time for a screwjob that will seal Dolph's face turn. However, if that is what they are planning they are doing a piss poor job of building up to it.

Regulating that segment between AJ and Dolph to the WWE app instead of airing it on the show was a dumb move imo.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
MITB is the perfect time for a screwjob that will seal Dolph's face turn. However, if that is what they are planning they are doing a piss poor job of building up to it.

Regulating that segment between AJ and Dolph to the WWE app instead of airing it on the show was a dumb move imo.

I don't think they're confident he'll workout as a face, so they're just taking things slow with the stable in case they want to keep him heel.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they're confident he'll workout as a face, so they're just taking things slow with the stable in case they want to keep him heel.

yeah, that's kinda what I was getting at earlier. It's a definite possibility that's the case.

If they are disappointed by what they're getting from him as face, they can just revert him back to heel and basically say he was trolling.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Well, that's stupid on their part, because if they paid any damn attention, they would know that a healthy portion of fans (Older Smarks definitely) like him. Plus, with the way they've continuously bytched him out via atrocious booking for the past several months, I feel that it's garnered enough sympathy for him where people are starting to root for him, which is what you want people to do for a babyface.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
BOONAr3CIAEbjBj.jpg:large

Looks like they made up *rolls eyes*

I have no idea what the WWE is trying to do with this group now. If Ziggs can appear with AJ/E on the apps.etc why not the actual show?

I actually wish I could pull that off. So it definitely works. :patrice: :shaq:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Man every time I see big e Langston I just want to rip that piece of carpet off his head

Status
Not open for further replies.