Jelenia Góra, Poland

tumblr_mpakpj7Gp51srz3jco1_500.png

So, this is beginning of end ZiggLee or no? :mindblown::mindblown:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Yes, it is. Maybe on MITB she causes Ziggler's lose or a disqualification and then they split. But it's weird than on-screen they're splitted but off-screen they will be together on comi-con and on Summerslam's poster...They can split on MITB or after Summerslam :manny:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This leads me to believe that the double turn at Payback was a last minute decision because they wouldn't have booked all these media appearances if they knew long beforehand that they were be turning Dolph face at the PPV.

I think they will go ahead and split them up and then finish out any media engagements they have left. It's weird, but I don't think the E cares. I heard Dolph was still doing some media rounds with Vickie even after they weren't together on screen anymore.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think even the monkeys who run CT know that making her arm candy for another superstar would be overkill at this point and it is.

AJ has shined a lot these past few weeks with the spotlight solely on her, and Ziggler coming out and doing shyt on his own is winning over some fans.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I think even the monkeys who run CT know that making her arm candy for another superstar would be overkill at this point and it is.

AJ has shined a lot these past few weeks with the spotlight solely on her, and Ziggler coming out and doing shyt on his own is winning over some fans.

IMO problem is ( i think ) with Vince, AJ + WWE superstar = money

just look, how many fans have ziggler now and when he was with Vickie, 80-90% fans who come to signed autograph want AJ augograph. You remember when AJ and Dolph weren't on Raw And SD? all fans: WHERE IS AJ, WHERE IS AJ :damn:
IMO she was with him to promotion MR. MITB and future WHC and If the rumors will be right and she will be have new boyfriend i think this will be Big E, even in commercial on WWE Shop she say "'who's next''...

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Our girl, have a nice ''Love Bites'' collection on WWE Shop ( and soon wristband ) :win:

W05317.jpg

:stupid: I wonder who had the bright idea of selling these. I cringe at the thought of some of the sick things that will be done to it.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From tonight's Smackdown taping:

- Divas action was up next. First, a recap of what A.J. Lee did to Kaitlyn on Raw with the photoshopped picture.

(2) Alicia Fox beat Kaitlyn (w/Layla) in 3:00. Kaitlyn dominated, with little offense for Fox. Then, A.J. interrupted skipping around the ring. Fox capitalized with a roll-up for three.

- Backstage skit: A.J. ran away from Kaitlyn, but the Bellas stopped Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn then talked with Langston, who laughed at her.

So, by way things are going, Kaitlyn will regain the upper hand on RAW, then AJ will go over at MITB and then move on to the next feud, and cool things down with Kaitlyn for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.