Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BOONAr3CIAEbjBj.jpg:large

Looks like they made up *rolls eyes*

I have no idea what the WWE is trying to do with this group now. If Ziggs can appear with AJ/E on the apps.etc why not the actual show?

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lord knows I HATE this freaking pairing with every fiber of my being, but I must admit, they do look cute together.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BOONAr3CIAEbjBj.jpg:large

Looks like they made up *rolls eyes*

I have no idea what the WWE is trying to do with this group now. If Ziggs can appear with AJ/E on the apps.etc why not the actual show?

WWE really doesn't know what to do with their relationship.
This is just plain stupid.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give them 2 more months (or SummerSlam) if they don't break up until there, then I really don't knowwhen it ends (and that's bad). And just thinking about it gives me nightmares.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
look at the bright side at least they're not trying to swallow each other faces every Raw and Smackdown like back in January ... :scusthov: that was just brutal and over the top.

the couple hasn't been bad but I'm totally looking forward to the break-up :Gladbryan:

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's impossible having Dolph as a face and AJ as a heel together. There's no logic.
I just don't get why they don't split them. And I actually had a master plan about how they should break up. But I don't know if the things I'm thinking are actually going to happen or if that's even possible because Dolph and AJ are super happy doing separate and different things.
:mindblown:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's impossible having Dolph as a face and AJ as a heel together. There's no logic.
I just don't get why they don't split them. And I actually had a master plan about how they should break up. But I don't know if the things I'm thinking are actually going to happen or if that's even possible because Dolph and AJ are super happy doing separate and different things.
:mindblown:

This angle is being handled quite sloppily at the moment. Most people are confused as to what is going on, and they should be because it's not making any sense.

I think they are still hesitant to let Dolph go out on his own, and throwing him out there by himself at the moment is more of a test run to see if he is actually capable of doing it. They're keeping AJ/E around as a safety net in case this solo act doesn't impress.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think they're waiting until MITB to pull the trigger on where Team Rocket's future is headed. I could see AJ or E costing Dolph the title by accident or on purpose somehow.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I had this idea: since Ricardo Rodriguez is suspended, Del Rio needs some help to win (because he's a heel) and who would be his help? AJ! That would establish AJ's heel status and Dolph's face turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.