tumblr_inline_ml0drgHo6A1qz4rgp.gif

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
About AJ & Ziggler:

@wdttw
@WPack911 @masterdx2010 i repeat the question: do you have any proof of that?

‏@WPack911
@wdttw @masterdx2010 I have proof, but you guys are so far in denial so it won't matter. I am done here.

@wdttw
@WPack911 @masterdx2010 So tell me, i'm curious. Don't misunderstanding, i would be happy if the love is real, but without a certainty...

@WPack911
@wdttw @masterdx2010 I am not naming my sources, like I said believe what you want, but I am telling the truth.

Any opinion about that? If it's real, they certainly said after the storyline, like Edge & Lita...

normal_11_Paris_0420_0694.jpg

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really care either way, I still think it's 2 friends keeping up the kayfabe either because Vince told them to or because they want to work us and make us believe it's real when it's not.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I don't really care either way, I still think it's 2 friends keeping up the kayfabe either because Vince told them too or because they want to work us and make it believe it's real when it's not.

I agree with you and I writes that on the conversation, but I would not so surprised if they will coming out after the storyline.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus you got to remember during the Edge/Lita stuff they actually broke up during late 2005 which probably made it incredibly awkward for them to continue there angle in public (including the live sex celebration). So I think it's pretty risky having a romantic relationship with someone you have a prominent angle with because if things go south, it makes going to work incredibly awkward and uncomfortable.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it was a real relationship that was made into a kayfabe one, not the best example of wrestler hooking up due to storyline in real life.

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
Shirlz actually seems to believe they've fallen in love for real, she tweeted about it on her fanpage twitter. I don't know her handle, I just stumbled upon it this morning, so I won't look it up again.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I apologize for continuing the "gossip" but if it turns out they are together irl then it would be one of the oddest couples. They seem like two completely different people outside the ring persona wise. Dolph appears to have a more free spirited lifestyle, but we don't know them forreal, and opposites do tend to attract sometimes :manny: I'd sooner believe she was shacking up with Big E though with the way they carry on haha.

She's going to get snatched up sooner or later though, a girl like her(especially with her status continuing to rise) can't be single for long.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think people over play these relationship in wrestling. People like to refer things like Edge/Lita but their real life relationship might have lasted a couple of months before they went their separate ways. Most wrestling relationship don't really last long and it just makes for awkward work environments if their is a messy break-up.

I mean lets say those 2 are dating and then they have a real messy break-up. The levels of awkwardness that will be involved between those 2 will make even me uncomfortable just watching them act like a couple.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think people over play these relationship in wrestling. People like to refer things like Edge/Lita but their real life relationship might have lasted a couple of months before they went their separate ways. Most wrestling relationship don't really last long and it just makes for awkward work environments if their is a messy break-up.

I mean lets say those 2 are dating and then they have a real messy break-up. The levels of awkwardness that will be involved between those 2 will make even me uncomfortable just watching them act like a couple.

Did you see the Dolph/Maddox vs. Briley/Barreta match at NXT?

You could feel the awkardness between AJ and Trent radiate from the screen.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Ohh... please people :stopitslime:

You can NEVER believe what says admin's AJ fansaits
:snoop: , because they know exactly the same what we know...

Shirlz actually seems to believe they've fallen in love for real, she tweeted about it on her fanpage twitter. I don't know her handle, I just stumbled upon it this morning, so I won't look it up again.

:why: She was big shipper AJ/Punk, big shipper AJ/Cena and now AJ/Ziggy :pacspit:

Dolph uploaded only one pic with WWE website :shaq2:

before and when she was together with baretta she wrote with him many times, do you remember AJ/Punk story and they flirt on twitter, even with Big E she wrote much more...:umad:

About AJ & Ziggler:

This guy doesn't believe in Kaitlyn/Ziggy relationship? :russ:

Think people
tumblr_inline_mimwzsFA8q1qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.