Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
BITWPAjCIAIEZZF.jpg:large

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: Either these 2 really are dating or they are good friends who are just committed to kayfabe.

AJ has been selling the storyline ever since it started. It's still kind of hard to say, but those pics raise speculation big time.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ has been selling the storyline ever since it started. It's still kind of hard to say, but those pics raise speculation big time.

I think stuff like the road diaries she did for the wwe are understandable to keep in kayfabe because they are on wwe.com, but this is on her personal twitter and she could have gone sight seeing on her own.

So like I said I do believe these 2 are good friends but it still smells kayfabe to me.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I think stuff like the road diaries she did for the wwe are understandable to keep in kayfabe because they are on wwe.com, but this is on her personal twitter and she could have gone sight seeing on her own.

So like I said I do believe these 2 are good friends but it still smells kayfabe to me.

and don't forget about that Ziggy was together with Kaitlyn...

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
God dammit people stop make this stupid rumors about AJ and Ziggler :pacspit:

this pic it's only KAYFABE, she didn't go with him on a date, because he is former Kaitlyn boyfriend. He is a completely different person :damn:

he began follow her 2 week after AJZiggler story, Ziggler is professional ( no just like Punk), AJ much more writing with Big E than Ziggy ( Big E i'm watching you :ufdup: )

They were in Paris ( AJ/Ziggy is much big story than AJ/bryan ) So why they would not have a picture with romantic The eiffel tower :shaq2:

This pictures is just like this tweet KAYFABE!!
@WWEAJLee
Is the App insinuating he’s naked behind that heart? I’m ok with it.
BDE5Z2dCIAEwzCt.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.