Reppin
NULL
dd6e1640ab6911e2a66122000a9f0a06_7.jpg

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I'm with you on this. Wouldn't the show be more successful if it featured the company's most popular diva. :yeshrug:

I already write Turek on twitter, it's a good thing if AJ will not be part of this sh*t, she deserves more than it.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Qz8WPa-GY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Qz8WPa-GY[/ame]

So this cute girl walks into my comic shop about 3pm on Friday. There's only one other customer in there and he checks out and leaves. I go over to ask the girl if i can help her and she's got a Lady Death tpb and some of the new x-men issues already. She's super nice and likes to talk about differrent comic story lines. I manage to not leer and act like a tool even though she is just muscle-ripped through her yoga pants to a distracting level. She starts looking around at the different statues I have and is really into Harley Quinn and wants to look at a couple up close so I tell her she can come behind the counter and look at them all up close. There's no one else in the store and she doesnt have anything to do until that evening so we shoot the shiat for about 20 talking about different comic stuff. She wants a specific statue I have at my northside store so I ask her if she's from town(we have usa gymnastics here and I thought she was probably a gymnast). She says no she's from tampa and here for the WWE on Sunday.
My kids are massive WWE fans but it's mostly on in the back ground for me. Still I recognized her then and asked her to say hi to my kids. Some customers came in and she was really cool. Stood behind the counter goofing off while customers checked out. Totally sweet unassuming girl.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
that photo is related to this

So this cute girl walks into my comic shop about 3pm on Friday. There's only one other customer in there and he checks out and leaves. I go over to ask the girl if i can help her and she's got a Lady Death tpb and some of the new x-men issues already. She's super nice and likes to talk about differrent comic story lines. I manage to not leer and act like a tool even though she is just muscle-ripped through her yoga pants to a distracting level. She starts looking around at the different statues I have and is really into Harley Quinn and wants to look at a couple up close so I tell her she can come behind the counter and look at them all up close. There's no one else in the store and she doesnt have anything to do until that evening so we shoot the shiat for about 20 talking about different comic stuff. She wants a specific statue I have at my northside store so I ask her if she's from town(we have usa gymnastics here and I thought she was probably a gymnast). She says no she's from tampa and here for the WWE on Sunday.
My kids are massive WWE fans but it's mostly on in the back ground for me. Still I recognized her then and asked her to say hi to my kids. Some customers came in and she was really cool. Stood behind the counter goofing off while customers checked out. Totally sweet unassuming girl.

This girl is so amazing :ohlawd::noah:

rancho king

Rookie
Daps
Im glad she wont be on the reality show. She has nothing to gain from it. its probably going to be a train wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.