NULL
BIXOXxCCUAENju9.jpg

BIXOztWCcAAuuyG.jpg

BIXPf_OCYAEwMyp.jpg

BIXjnU9CUAAdSx_.jpg

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
This pictures is just like this tweet KAYFABE!!
Well, in the US, they ride together and now, overseas, they keep spending the entire day together (looking for erotic cakes :damn:), whereas Big E has decided to join the group of jobbers (McGuillicuttycutty, Heath Slater,...) in sightseeing... :leostare:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Well, in the US, they ride together and now, overseas, they keep spending the entire day together (looking for erotic cakes :damn:), whereas Big E has decided to join the group of jobbers (McGuillicuttycutty, Heath Slater,...) in sightseeing... :leostare:

This is the same situation just like with Punk... all we now AJ and Punk are only friend

and if i good remember on wwe website has been paris promo AJ/Dolph...

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She carpools with Kaitlyn in the U.S. She only rides with Dolph when they have press junkets together. Dolph also resides in Arizona.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
From wrestlingforum

I don't know......, Dolph looks a little stiff in those photos to me.

I could be wrong, but I think it's just McMahon telling them to keep the illusion going as much as possible.

I agree with that :smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You idiots. Listen, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but she is 26-years old now and attractive. She is going to be looking to settle in with someone sooner than later and guess what.. It's not going to be you so shut the fukk up and enjoy the piff because that is as close as you will ever get.

I'm saving you now. For some of you this has become as unhealthy obsession. You need to stop wasting your life dreaming about celebrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.