Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE.com: AJ Lee is thrilled following Dolph Ziggler's World Heavyweight Championship victory: WWE.com Exclusive, April 9, 2013

Even though AJ is (kayfabe) gushing over her boyfriend in a nauseating matter :rudy:, She does seem genuinely happy that a friend of hers and a hard worker such as Dolph FINALLY got his big moment.

And a good moment for her as well, as she seems to have ended her "Jersey Curse". Good for both of them. :smugfavre:

ugh, I'm about to have a Kratos moment, pardon me guys:

Those WWE backstage exclusives are still in kayfabe, the character supposed to be heel, but she wasn't acting or speaking like a heel at all. It's seems as if she was being herself and not the character especially when she was reflecting back. Now it's me being confused at her presentation, unless the group truly did have a face turn last night.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ugh, I'm about to have a Kratos moment, pardon me guys:

Those WWE backstage exclusives are still in kayfabe, the character supposed to be heel, but she wasn't acting or speaking like a heel at all. It's seems as if she was being herself and not the character especially when she was reflecting back. Now it's me being confused at her presentation, unless the group truly did have a face turn last night.

Yeah, the way it was being presented, you would have thought that Dolph was the longshot babyface who had finally overcome the odds with his friends at his side, not a pesky opportunistic heel with his posse in tow. It also didn't help his heel heat with the way the crowd popped for him, deserved or not. So yeah, your confusion is justified.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the way it was being presented, you would have thought that Dolph was the longshot babyface who had finally overcome the odds with his friends at his side, not a pesky opportunistic heel with his posse in tow. It also didn't help his heel heat with the way the crowd popped for him, deserved or not. So yeah, your confusion is justified.

I guess we have to see how things are on Smackdown and who's he feuding with before we can say where the group falls now. They could easily premiere the group as face after last night.

I also think a face turn might re-ignite my interest in this stable. AJ as a face would definitely make things a lot more tolerable, plus I just love her as a face in general and Big E can show off more of his charisma and maybe bring out the 5-count shtick.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guess we have to see how things are on Smackdown and who's he feuding with before we can say where the group falls now. They could easily premiere the group as face after last night.

I also think a face turn might re-ignite my interest in this stable. AJ as a face would definitely make things a lot more tolerable, plus I just love her as a face in general and Big E can show off more of his charisma and maybe bring out the 5-count shtick.

I wouldn't mind it. AJ's proven tenacity would translate well as a babyface; the fans like Dolph, so why not; and I think Big E's narminess fits perfectly as a face rather than a heel, at least i my mind.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless they write out Del Rio, they probably will have team rocket feud with Del Rio. And I highly doubt the wwe will turn them face against Vince's pet project. Now the crowd might root for Ziggy over del rio but I think team rocket will be the heels at least until the del rio feud boils over.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As opposed to how some "babyfaces" act like complete douchebags from time to time (Cena, Sheamus) :comeon:
Dude! By mentioning those two names your proving my point. I can't stand Face's do dikkhead things and we're supposed to go "hey that was a dikk move, but its okay cause he's popular". Its the main reason I hated crazy chick Aj, Gm Aj and Aj/cena.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude! By mentioning those two names your proving my point. I can't stand Face's do dikkhead things and we're supposed to go "hey that was a dikk move, but its okay cause he's popular". Its the main reason I hated crazy chick Aj, Gm Aj and Aj/cena.

I think with AJ, it made a little sense, because of her "Crazy Chick" gimmick, meant that she would and could be unpredictable with ANYONE, face or heel.

Just my opinion. :yeshrug:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think with AJ, it made a little sense, because of her "Crazy Chick" gimmick, meant that she would and could be unpredictable with ANYONE, face or heel.

Just my opinion. :yeshrug:

I see your point but I still didn't like it. Over time the character wasn't even "crazy", she was just petulant, immature and annoying. Basically Cena but only in the package of an attractive female. She's actually more likable in this current heel role, they need to book her and the stable to be strong and competent for once.

she was a great face on nxt and smackdown tho.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I see your point but I still didn't like it. Over time the character wasn't even "crazy", she was just petulant, immature and annoying. Basically Cena but only in the package of an attractive female. She's actually more likable in this current heel role, they need to book her and the stable to be strong and competent for once.

she was a great face on nxt and smackdown tho.

That's fine. Different strokes for different folks. :manny:

And I agree. She was such an innocent face on Smackdown. :to:

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
I could see them going with ziggler as face at this point after that pop. He could have that I finally made it gimmick and then have big E turn on him saying he did all the dirty work

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I could see them going with ziggler as face at this point after that pop. He could have that I finally made it gimmick and then have big E turn on him saying he did all the dirty work

Well, according to tonight's Smackdown taping...

Ziggler beats Jericho via roll up after interference from Fandango and Big E.

So I guess that means they're still heels. :yeshrug:

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, according to tonight's Smackdown taping...

Ziggler beats Jericho via roll up after interference from Fandango and Big E.

So I guess that means they're still heels. :yeshrug:

They did get a big pop thought. So I guess we will get heel stable that get cheered.

Status
Not open for further replies.