Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AJ_04052013rf-663.jpg

Dolph: Hey, babe.

AJ: Yeah, Ziggy?

Dolph: Let me ask you something.

AJ (thinking inwardly): I hope he asks to give me a massage, my feet have been killing me.

Dolph: Do I have as many followers on Twitter as you?

AJ: (Inwardly doing this :snoop: but doesn't out of respect) Uh... no... but maybe someday :AJLULZ:

Boy, what an idiot. :facepalm:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Dolph: Hey, babe.

AJ: Yeah, Ziggy?

Dolph: Let me ask you something.

AJ (thinking inwardly): I hope he asks to give me a massage, my feet have been killing me.

Dolph: Do I have as many followers on Twitter as you?

AJ: (Inwardly doing this :snoop: but doesn't out of respect) Uh... no... but maybe someday :AJLULZ:

Boy, what an idiot. :facepalm:

AJ_04052013rf-663.jpg

Dolph: Hey, babe

AJ: Yeah, Ziggy

AJ_04052013rf-679.jpg

Dolph: Look it's me naked

AJ: oh....uh :huhldup: Tha...that's sweet, my little babe

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah, I'm starting to believe the rumor they are getting that big push after Sunday. For them to do be making appearances at popular media such as Fox and Friends.etc. It's hard to believe they will break them up(though this is the WWE). They prolly think they have a hit on their hands. I'm expecting them to take all the gold Sunday, hopefully I'm wrong though.

shyt, This is going to be a nail-biting match for me, brehs. There's so many ways it could go.

man. her getting over is becoming the worst thing thats ever happen to Daniel Bryan's career. If they win this Sunday the feud officially becomes more one-sided than Ryback vs The Shield. I'm hoping they lose the tag title match only for Dolph to successfully cash-in the MITB.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
man. her getting over is becoming the worst thing thats ever happen to Daniel Bryan's career. If they win this Sunday the feud officially becomes more one-sided than Ryback vs The Shield. I'm hoping they lose the tag title match only for Dolph to successfully cash-in the MITB.

I don't think D-Bry's career has been completely hampered since getting involve with AJ. IMO, he's still getting some of the biggest pops, so that lets you know how over he is.

Shame on WWE for not breaking up Team Hell No much earlier, and allowing D-Bry to shine on his own like we know he can. :bryan:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think D-Bry's career has been completely hampered since getting involve with AJ. IMO, he's still getting some of the biggest pops, so that lets you know how over he is.

Shame on WWE for not breaking up Team Hell No much earlier, and allowing D-Bry to shine on his own like we know he can. :bryan:

That's all well and good but, whenever you know who starts skipping around it usually leads to unfortunate things for Dat boy D-bry. Its like they want her to be Stephanie and they got to make him Test.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got two of WWE's whipping boys in this match: Ziggler and D-bry. It comes down to who they rather see fail the most :heh:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I do prefer D-bry over Ziggler, though. He definitely should be in a better position than he is now. I heard a rumor he might not renew his contract, prolly not true, but it wouldn't surprise me if that turns out to be the case. He's been treated like crap most of this time.

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
AJ_04052013rf-663.jpg

Dolph: Hey, babe

AJ: Yeah, Ziggy

AJ_04052013rf-679.jpg

Dolph: Look it's me naked

AJ: oh....uh :huhldup: Tha...that's sweet, my little babe
He confirmed that for you :lolbron:

[ame]https://twitter.com/HEELZiggler/status/320625628607041536[/ame]

Status