0524-X2.jpg

0536-X2.jpg

0663-X2.jpg

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
There was talk this past week of adding AJ Lee and Kaitlyn to the WWE Tag Team Title match at WrestleMania 29 and putting all titles on the line. If they go with the change, it would be AJ, Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston vs. Kaitlyn, Kane and Daniel Bryan.

lordsofpain.net

these idiots are losing their brains, is organize a match so difficult? Jerks.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy

So will we see the winners take all 3vs3? Or only a tag team match? Damn. I want to know it :damn:

And Ziggy will cash the briefcase or not? Because if he will cash it then his team will loss the tag team match. Otherwise the team win the titles (and AJ the divas title :bryan:) and Ziggy will not cash...Or Ziggy wins two belts? No, impossible.

Creative Team, what the fu*k you're thinking of this match? :what:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
So will we see the winners take all 3vs3? Or only a tag team match? Damn. I want to know it :damn:

And Ziggy will cash the briefcase or not? Because if he will cash it then his team will loss the tag team match. Otherwise the team win the titles (and AJ the divas title :bryan:) and Ziggy will not cash...Or Ziggy wins two belts? No, impossible.

Creative Team, what the fu*k you're thinking of this match? :what:

I think we don't see AJ in match...

@WWEAJLee

There will be times when you fight with all of your strength & you still lose. Doesn't mean you stop fighting. Be grateful for the lesson.

and i think this tweet is about her match with Kaitlyn

edit: ''So will we see the winners take all 3vs3? Or only a tag team match? Damn. I want to know it :damn:'' even CT don't know this :AJLEE:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her family moved back to Puerto Rico? damn that sucks. She all alone over here brehs.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
So why all these news? Why the Wrestlemania Diary this year is dedicated to her? She must do something important at Wrestlemania, c'mon!

:whoa:

I hope CT don't read this, because they they will write something strange ( kiss Big E )

but seriously you have right, she coming back to home and she must do something important

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why all these news? Why the Wrestlemania Diary this year is dedicated to her? She must do something important at Wrestlemania, c'mon!

Prolly because the location is Jersey, but you'd think if that was the reason they would have realized how fitting it would have been for her to compete, but I guess not..

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Prolly because the location is Jersey, but you'd think if that was the reason they would have realized how fitting it would have been for her to compete, but I guess not..

She's clearly gonna play some role in the finish of the tag title match. Either that or she'll be involved in Ziggler's cash-in if they chose to have him cash-in Sunday.

WWE will always find something for AJ to do as long it isn't Wrestling...sadly :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.