Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mklrxawy8a1rahwdwo2_1280.jpg

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Kaitlyn on raw is disappointing, I guess this will mean Kaitlyn will just be a valet for team hell no and not actual in the match.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No match scheduled as of yet, but there's still a few days till Mania, they can still announce it on Smackdown tomorrow or on the website later on in the week.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm banking for that to happen.

I think the most likely thing to happen is that Kaitlyn will run down during the team hell no/rocket match and spear AJ which causes Ziggy to lose. Then that is the start of the Kaitlyn and AJ feud for Extreme rules.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think the most likely thing to happen is that Kaitlyn will run down during the team hell no/rocket match and spear AJ which causes Ziggy to lose. Then that is the start of the Kaitlyn and AJ feud for Extreme rules.

:ehh: Another possibility.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee

There will be times when you fight with all of your strength & you still lose. Doesn't mean you stop fighting. Be grateful for the lesson.

This is a pretty sad tweet if she is talking about her fighting creative to get a mania title shot. I mean how hard she work to get over and she can have a title shot at Mania, in her home state against her best friend and the wwe didn't follow up on it. I can see why that can hurt for a while :sadbron:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a pretty sad tweet if she is talking about her fighting creative to get a mania title shot. I mean how hard she work to get over and she can have a title shot at Mania, in her home state against her best friend and the wwe didn't follow up on it. I can see why that can hurt for a while :sadbron:

Unfortunately, that's the way things go in the current WWE, ran by a senile old coot who has completely become out of touch with everything most notably the fanbase. It seems like more and more wrestlers are becoming frustrated with the way they are being treated and you can see why.

Status
Not open for further replies.