Jelenia Góra, Poland
SD?

tumblr_mjky4tpspM1qex2sao1_500.jpg

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honestly I see this couple not lasting past this summer. Mostly because I know creative gets bored quickly and a break up storyline/cheating storyline is so easy to write and present that I expected to happen in a couple of months after they do the heel power couple thing that they seem so determine to do.

Now the interesting part will be if creative wants AJ to stay heel or turn completely babyface. I know some people here want her as a true babyface but I am worried how they will book her. I keep feeling they will book her like they did Rey with his first title run. Which translates to AJ getting beaten up a lot on free tv. It will basically be whatever the heel of the month is for a diva to come out and get heat on themselves by beating up AJ after a match or backstage. And then on the PPV the heel diva dominates, AJ gets a minute of offense and wins with a roll-up. Rinse and repeat this for months until they have her dropped the title.

Again I don't have confidence in the wwe in booking a small diva as a legit threat as a babyface. On the other hand I think she can do fantastic as the swarmy heel diva that you want to see get her assed kicked on a ppv. I have plenty of confidence on her mic skills that she can carry a program with her promos and she can build heat on herself. Plus as we see recently, The heels usually get the character progression and promo time while the faces just make poop jokes.

TL,DR: I don't see this couple lasted much longer and with the wwe's booking, I think I prefer AJ as a heel than a face.

To each their own, I prefer her as the underdog babyface. She's a person people can easily get behind and root for. She's also very spunky and the positive energy she gives off is infectious. It was hard not to smile when she came down to the ring during her NXT days.

That said, she can play a good heel as indicated by her FCW run. My problem was that creative turned her TOO damn fast. She was just starting to wrestle again which was something a lot of people were actually happy to see. I truly believe if she had stayed a face she would have brought some life back into the division because the audience actually gave a damn, but no, creative had to ruin it by continuing that STUPID affair storyline and wrote themselves into a wall where they had no fukking choice but to turn her(gotta protect Cena :snoop:). What a mess.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
To each their own, I prefer her as the underdog babyface. She's a person people can easily get behind and root for. She's also very spunky and the positive energy she gives off is infectious. It was hard not to smile when she came down to the ring during her NXT days.

That said, she can play a good heel as indicated by her FCW run. My problem was that creative turned her TOO damn fast. She was just starting to wrestle again which was something a lot of people were actually happy to see. I truly believe if she had stayed a face she would have brought some life back into the division because the audience actually gave a damn, but no, creative had to ruin it by continuing that STUPID affair storyline and wrote themselves into a wall where they had no fukking choice but to turn her(gotta protect Cena :snoop:). What a mess.

100% true 5 stars :salute:

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah if you took booking and creative aside I like her more as a face but I really don't think Steph and the staff can really write a compelling lead babyface diva role for AJ. :manny:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:bow: :bow: :bow:

olivia-gif-5.gif

Thank you, breh. That is the fukking truth.

:to:

Status
Not open for further replies.