Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I think my best case scenario for me is the following.

Team Rocket Loses to Team Hell no and AJ gets frustrated that her boyfriend couldn't get the job just decides to dump Dolph and leave Big E. She decides to go solo because she realize everytime she falls for a guy it leads to her heart getting broken (Bryan,Kane,Cena) or serve disappointment (Punk kinda, Ziggler)
and she realizes the best thing for her career is to start relying on herself to get the job done.

Then she can go for the divas title right away as either a plucky babyface that has moved past her relationships and has decided she is ok by herself or an aggressive heel who is upset about how people treated her and she wants to deliver the revenge by herself.

Do I think this can happen? Probably not since it will make Dolph look like a complete moron whose losing actually scared of his girlfriend and Dolph needs all the help he can get.

But a fan can dream :manny:

I would actually be fine for this to happen at the expense of Ziggler. I mean I am a fan of Ziggler, I like the guy, but I'm obviously more invested in AJ.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well I think my best case scenario for me is the following.

Team Rocket Loses to Team Hell no and AJ gets frustrated that her boyfriend couldn't get the job just decides to dump Dolph and leave Big E. She decides to go solo because she realize everytime she falls for a guy it leads to her heart getting broken (Bryan,Kane,Cena) or serve disappointment (Punk kinda, Ziggler)
and she realizes the best thing for her career is to start relying on herself to get the job done.

Then she can go for the divas title right away as either a plucky babyface that has moved past her relationships and has decided she is ok by herself or an aggressive heel who is upset about how people treated her and she wants to deliver the revenge by herself.

Do I think this can happen? Probably not since it will make Dolph look like a complete moron whose losing actually scared of his girlfriend and Dolph needs all the help he can get.

But a fan can dream :manny:

That small group of paragraphs makes more sense than what WWE's writers have done with AJ for months.

YOU should be hired for that storyline alone. :lawd:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
BFL8yCwCUAEzpwq.png:large

Cgq1i.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
bella twins is back

so, maybe one of them winning Divas Champion ( Ziggler casing contract ) and then she beginning flirt with Ziggler and later Ziggler leave AJ

and then face AJ ( w/Kaitlyn ) vs Nikki/Brie ( c ) ( w/Nikki/Brie )

And AJ New Diva Champion

why WWE are interested only The Rock and Cena

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
bella twins is back

so, maybe one of them winning Divas Champion ( Ziggler casing contract ) and then she beginning flirt with Ziggler and later Ziggler leave AJ

and then face AJ ( w/Kaitlyn ) vs Nikki/Brie ( c ) ( w/Nikki/Brie )

And AJ New Diva Champion

why WWE are interested only The Rock and Cena

:ohhh: That... actually... makes... sense. Much more sense than some of the ideas that WWE's retarded monkey come up with. :snoop:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
:ohhh: That... actually... makes... sense. Much more sense than some of the ideas that WWE's retarded monkey come up with. :snoop:

Look

I don't understand why they come back to WWE ( ofc except that Cena must have sex with Nikki/Brie I don't know which of them ) :manny:

i prefer AJ vs Kaitlyn on WM, AJ winning

Revenge on Extreme Rules AJ winning

and after ER

feud AJ ( face ) vs Paige ( heel )

or before AJ leave Dolph

WWE could make instead The Team Rocket

The Champions Team

AJ ( Divas Champion )

Dolph ( WHC )

Big E ( NXT Champion )

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honestly I see this couple not lasting past this summer. Mostly because I know creative gets bored quickly and a break up storyline/cheating storyline is so easy to write and present that I expected to happen in a couple of months after they do the heel power couple thing that they seem so determine to do.

Now the interesting part will be if creative wants AJ to stay heel or turn completely babyface. I know some people here want her as a true babyface but I am worried how they will book her. I keep feeling they will book her like they did Rey with his first title run. Which translates to AJ getting beaten up a lot on free tv. It will basically be whatever the heel of the month is for a diva to come out and get heat on themselves by beating up AJ after a match or backstage. And then on the PPV the heel diva dominates, AJ gets a minute of offense and wins with a roll-up. Rinse and repeat this for months until they have her dropped the title.

Again I don't have confidence in the wwe in booking a small diva as a legit threat as a babyface. On the other hand I think she can do fantastic as the swarmy heel diva that you want to see get her assed kicked on a ppv. I have plenty of confidence on her mic skills that she can carry a program with her promos and she can build heat on herself. Plus as we see recently, The heels usually get the character progression and promo time while the faces just make poop jokes.

TL,DR: I don't see this couple lasted much longer and with the wwe's booking, I think I prefer AJ as a heel than a face.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
In all honestly I see this couple not lasting past this summer. Mostly because I know creative gets bored quickly and a break up storyline/cheating storyline is so easy to write and present that I expected to happen in a couple of months after they do the heel power couple thing that they seem so determine to do.

Now the interesting part will be if creative wants AJ to stay heel or turn completely babyface. I know some people here want her as a true babyface but I am worried how they will book her. I keep feeling they will book her like they did Rey with his first title run. Which translates to AJ getting beaten up a lot on free tv. It will basically be whatever the heel of the month is for a diva to come out and get heat on themselves by beating up AJ after a match or backstage. And then on the PPV the heel diva dominates, AJ gets a minute of offense and wins with a roll-up. Rinse and repeat this for months until they have her dropped the title.

Again I don't have confidence in the wwe in booking a small diva as a legit threat as a babyface. On the other hand I think she can do fantastic as the swarmy heel diva that you want to see get her assed kicked on a ppv. I have plenty of confidence on her mic skills that she can carry a program with her promos and she can build heat on herself. Plus as we see recently, The heels usually get the character progression and promo time while the faces just make poop jokes.

TL,DR: I don't see this couple lasted much longer and with the wwe's booking, I think I prefer AJ as a heel than a face.

everyone has an opinion, but i'm sure that whatever CT and Vince do with this it will be the worst possible story

as always

Status
Not open for further replies.