NULL
:snoop:

Bella Twins - Cena and Bryan

Maryse - Miz

Kelly Kelly - all raw and SD rosters

( c ) Kaitlyn - Punk, Edge, Barrett

AJ - nobody

and this is problem when all divas division is slut without one girl

IMO if Maryse and bytch go back to WWE... in the near future, AJ has no chance on championship match

I'm sure they get great contracts ( Divas Champion )

the same applies for twins

I don't mean to attack or offend you in any way, but what exactly is the problem with a women (or a diva in this case) having more than 1 partner in her lifetime? I mean just like AJ has the right to date anyone she wants, so do these divas. So to use one of your example with Kelly Kelly, if one of the male wrestlers breaks up with her, is she not allowed to go back to the dating scene? Is she supposed to sulk and cry in the corner for years? or if she wants to go back in the dating scene and have a good time that's her personal choice.

The only reason this bothers me is the fact that on screen/and off screen, AJ is being talked about as being a slut when in face she has every right to choose who she dates. I mean Cena wasn't interested in her so was she supposed to stay sad about that, or can she do what most people in society do which is get back on the dating market and hope to find their perfect match.

I just think that slut shaming women just because she chooses to have a lot of dating partners is an outdated philosophy. I believe both Women and Men both have the right to date who ever they want and how many they want to date.

Like I said Turek, I have no intent to insult or offend you, it's just the whole thought process of oh that girl has had multiple partners in her lifetime, She is a slut lets laugh at her, while if Someone like Dolph does it, it is applaud and he gets complimented for it just bothers me :manny:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I don't mean to attack or offend you in any way, but what exactly is the problem with a women (or a diva in this case) having more than 1 partner in her lifetime? I mean just like AJ has the right to date anyone she wants, so do these divas. So to use one of your example with Kelly Kelly, if one of the male wrestlers breaks up with her, is she not allowed to go back to the dating scene? Is she supposed to sulk and cry in the corner for years? or if she wants to go back in the dating scene and have a good time that's her personal choice.

The only reason this bothers me is the fact that on screen/and off screen, AJ is being talked about as being a slut when in face she has every right to choose who she dates. I mean Cena wasn't interested in her so was she supposed to stay sad about that, or can she do what most people in society do which is get back on the dating market and hope to find their perfect match.

I just think that slut shaming women just because she chooses to have a lot of dating partners is an outdated philosophy. I believe both Women and Men both have the right to date who ever they want and how many they want to date.

Like I said Turek, I have no intent to insult or offend you, it's just the whole thought process of oh that girl has had multiple partners in her lifetime, She is a slut lets laugh at her, while if Someone like Dolph does it, it is applaud and he gets complimented for it just bothers me :manny:

oh god no...

i mean these divas ( Kaitlyn, twins, Maryse, K2 ) have better position than AJ ( in Division, no generally in the WWE )

you think K2 has better skills than AJ? and that why she was former WWE Divas Champion an ECW Divas Champion?

NO!

She suck dikk Cena and Punk and that's why she was champion
this same thing about twins

What Kaitlyn has done over the last year that it is now Champion?

Because i don't remember

now AJ is a biggest Diva in WWE

K2, Kaitlyn, Eve... They are models AJ is a wrestler she love this buissnes and she have skills and she didn't even fight just like Naomi

fukk K2 in NXT is Paige and other better future divas than these former champions

and AJ should be ''face'' Divas Division

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh god no...

i mean these divas ( Kaitlyn, twins, Maryse, K2 ) have better position than AJ ( in Division, no generally in the WWE )

you think K2 has better skills than AJ? and that why she was former WWE Divas Champion an ECW Divas Champion?

NO!

She suck dikk Cena and Punk and that's why she was champion
this same thing about twins

What Kaitlyn has done over the last year that it is now Champion?

Because i don't remember

now AJ is a biggest Diva in WWE

K2, Kaitlyn, Eve... They are models AJ is a wrestler she love this buissnes and she have skills and she didn't even fight just like Naomi

fukk K2 in NXT is Paige and other better future divas than these former champions

and AJ should be ''face'' Divas Division

I just thinks it a very slippery slope to go on about who people slept with to get ahead. Mostly because we have no proof any of it happening. I mean I can say who did Cesaro sleep with do get the u.s title off of Santino. I just feel it's unfair any time a diva gets any spotlight (Whether it's AJ,Eve,Kaitlyn, Kelly) it's because they are sleeping with someone backstage rather than the Vince and company actually like what they bring to the table and think they have positive value to the WWE.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I just thinks it a very slippery slope to go on about who people slept with to get ahead. Mostly because we have no proof any of it happening. I mean I can say who did Cesaro sleep with do get the u.s title off of Santino. I just feel it's unfair any time a diva gets any spotlight (Whether it's AJ,Eve,Kaitlyn, Kelly) it's because they are sleeping with someone backstage rather than the Vince and company actually like what they bring to the table and think they have positive value to the WWE.

i mean only this when somebody Diva slept with ( e.g. Cena ) can't have after big push than somebody who only hard working

but this is WWE....( Cena, Orton, Punk) can do what they want:manny:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
The longest and best gif I've ever seen :whoo:

aj-lee-nxt-o.gif

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
- WWE Title Match: The Rock © vs. John Cena
- World Title Match: Alberto Del Rio © vs. Jack Swagger
- Brock Lesnar vs. HHH
- CM Punk vs. Undertaker
- IC Title Match: Wade Barrett © vs. The Miz
- Tag Team Title Match: Team Hell No © vs. Ziggler and Langston
- Divas Title Match: Kaitlyn © vs. Layla
- Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
- Ryback vs. Mark Henry
- Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus vs. The Shield (Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose)
- Brodus Clay, Sweet T, Cameron and Naomi vs. Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Nikki and Brie Bella

Pre-show
- US Title Match: Antonio Cesaro © vs. R-Truth

:shaq2: So bad, i will not buy the PPV :wow:

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
:shaq2: So bad, i will not buy the PPV :wow:
If this turns out legit, I'm so gonna not watch that shtick... at least not in its entirety! Cesaro gettin' wasted on the pre-show... vs. R-Truth... REALLY? :snoop: whilst Miz gets to wrestle on the PPV? And Jerinoob's gonna job to Fandango? :wtf: WWE! Has he ever won a match since last year's return?? I'm not even gonna mention the rest of the card, but that shyt is wack!

Status
Not open for further replies.