Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mjfa0v4fff1r9k82fo1_500.jpg

09ca19c1d0e3.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind Nikki winning the belt, if it means a face AJ will eventually take it from her.

I would rather her be a face divas champion to be honest.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear Ziggler won his match at Smackdown.

Possible Ziggler/Bryan or Ziggler/E/Bryan/Kane match for WM.

If that is to happen, could we see AJ cost Ziggs the match and side up with Bryan again?

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

If that is to happen, could we see AJ cost Ziggs the match and side up with Bryan again?

I kinda don't like the sound of that. That would make AJ look like even more of a "slut" that WWE is making her character out to be, and I don't think that would be good at all. :yeshrug:

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well I think my best case scenario for me is the following.

Team Rocket Loses to Team Hell no and AJ gets frustrated that her boyfriend couldn't get the job just decides to dump Dolph and leave Big E. She decides to go solo because she realize everytime she falls for a guy it leads to her heart getting broken (Bryan,Kane,Cena) or serve disappointment (Punk kinda, Ziggler)
and she realizes the best thing for her career is to start relying on herself to get the job done.

Then she can go for the divas title right away as either a plucky babyface that has moved past her relationships and has decided she is ok by herself or an aggressive heel who is upset about how people treated her and she wants to deliver the revenge by herself.

Do I think this can happen? Probably not since it will make Dolph look like a complete moron whose losing actually scared of his girlfriend and Dolph needs all the help he can get.

But a fan can dream :manny:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda don't like the sound of that. That would make AJ look like even more of a "slut" that WWE is making her character out to be, and I don't think that would be good at all. :yeshrug:

Yeah. I really hope that report about them trying to bring back former divas is true, because it would be awesome if they could place her back into the division again with more people to feud with.

Status
Not open for further replies.