Watching
normal_Jan2013_AJORG_006.png

They left Matt Hardy off the list. :dead:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know, while I was watching the Royal Rumble tonight, and they showed the "Coming Home" Promo for Mania, I thought to myself, "Hmm. That would be perfect to use for AJ."

Then a little while after the show was over, I checked AJ's twitter, and what do I find on her TL? THIS!

@dsan96
Coming Home is one of the theme songs for Mania. All I could think about is how that song fits @WWEAJLee #wrestlemania29

That is what was actually re-tweeted by AJ. The moment I first saw that, the first thing I thought of was, "WHY THE fukk DIDN'T I THINK OF TWEETING THAT?! I COULD HAVE GOTTEN AN RT BY AJ!" :sadcam:

I have to say that for once, I actually felt what it was like to be Matt. :sadbron:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, while I was watching the Royal Rumble tonight, and they showed the "Coming Home" Promo for Mania, I thought to myself, "Hmm. That would be perfect to use for AJ."

Then a little while after the show was over, I checked AJ's twitter, and what do I find on her TL? THIS!

That is what was actually re-tweeted by AJ. The moment I first saw that, the first thing I thought of was, "WHY THE fukk DIDN'T I THINK OF TWEETING THAT?! I COULD HAVE GOTTEN AN RT BY AJ!" :sadcam:

I have to say that for once, I actually felt what it was like to be Matt. :sadbron:

haha, I haven't gotten retweeted or responded to by anyone famous as of yet. It's a matter of timing and luck I suppose. It would be cool to be acknowledged by AJ, but for some reason, I'm actually not that desperate.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching that Arda Orcal interview again. Her voice is :noah:

sooo perfect...makes me...gahhh...I could listen to her talk all night long.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
In WWE works stupid people

Why this fukking people doesn't show AJ like person who love what her doing, and person who from homeless come from WWE Supesrtar

Everybody ( outside this forum ) know her as slut, not funny, inteligent and prude girl

tumblr_lzeouhLYGt1r3zat8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.