tumblr_mhdc0e4v7y1rzs29mo4_250.gif

tumblr_mhdc0e4v7y1rzs29mo5_250.gif

tumblr_mhdc0e4v7y1rzs29mo6_250.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Hahahaha Hell yes, I watch ALL the wrestling I can. Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, even TNA Impact. I have been a fan since the early 90's and even spent 10-12 years wrestling on the independent circuit before gettin too gotdam old and beat up to keep doing it. I don't bother to read and post in any other threads because I hate the typical smart mark bull$hit: "ZOMG PG era SUX!!! ERMAHGERD bring back attitude era!!!!" I love and enjoy wrestling and don't care to hear other's negative opinions so I stay here with my fellow AJ simpin' brehs so we can show support to each other over our unrequited love for the most beautiful woman on earth.....:AJHOT:

Matt welcome back finally I'll have someone to talk :AJLEE:

BTW; from RR i watching wwe only for AJ :umad:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
And yes, AJ and CM Punk had a real-life falling out (not that they ever “had” anything in the first place).

AJ is probably happy that she has this storyline with good ol’ John now, since she really does like him in real life, though I’m not sure if she’s going for it, still.

Edit: So apparently AJ doesn’t really “like him” like him anymore (as in, she still likes John as a person because who doesn’t, but she doesn’t have as big of a crush on him anymore)

:ohhh:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Status
Not open for further replies.